I woke up the next morning and groaned fuckkkk. I had to go home today and andy was leaving either Saturday or Friday and I was not ready. I got up and went to use the restroom and changed and climbed back into bed with andy and snuggled against his chest and I smiled. Andy woke up and yawned and stretched he also groaned fuckkkk. I looked at him and said wat he said you have to leave today I said shh and moved up and kissed him passionately and he grabbed me and pulled me closer and he moaned slightly into the kiss. I pulled back and said I love you andy he said I love you too babe and I smiled and kissed him again. Andy smiled and nuged his nose against mine and he smiled as well. Andy sighed and said when am I taking you home I climbed on top and said no don't talk about that he laughed and kissed me and said ok babe I won't. I sighed against andys lips he bit my lip and tugged on it slightly and I moaned Andrew and he smiled and said fuck I'm hard now lacey thanks I laughed and said your welcome babe and winked. I sat up and andy immediately grabbed my hips and started grinding me against him slowly and I bit my lip and put my head down. I immediately grabbed his arm and accidentally squeezed it really hard andy moaned slightly and it turned me on and I looked at him and smiled. I moaned slightly into andys ear. I said Andrew you wanna have sex andy lifted his hips and said fuck yes and I smiled and said ok. I got off of andys lap and he got up and went over to his door and locked it and turned on the fan I started smiling and bit my thumb. I took my pants off and threw off my shirt and threw it on the floor andy looked at me and said damn and smiled I looked at him and he looked down and grabbed a condom and walked into the bathroom and closed the door and I started smiling and laughed and rolled over. I rolled back over and layed on the bed and waited for andy I started smiling like crazy and blushed andy walked out of the bathroom and said damn I looked up at him and smiled while bitting my thumb. I gave him puppy dog eyes and he bit his lip and moaned fuck you look so good and I smiled and turned away while smiling. Andy climbed in the bed and I turned and looked back at him and andy said I'm gonna rail you too death. I seductively turned and said oh yea you are and andy ran his finger down my chest and on my stomach. Andy slipped two fingers in my underwear and lightly rubbed against my heat and I moaned slightly and he said oh that feels Good I looked at him and bit my lip and looked at him and he smiled he pulled out his fingers and I whimpered slightly. Andy said hey hold on babe I said ok and smiled against his lips and kissed him and andy smiled as well. Andy climbed on top of me so he was hovering over me and I smiled and pulled him closer and kissed him passionately and andy slid off his boxers and my underwear and tossed them on the floor while we were kissing. Andy spreaded my legs and lined up with my entrance and slid in. I moaned fuck against his lips and he grabbed my thigh and he started thrusting into me roughly I gripped his back and moaned Andrew into his ear and he moaned fuck against my ear he said holy shit your so tight lacey and I smiled and shifted my hips slightly Andy ran his hand up against my thigh and I kept moaning in his ear. Andy kept thrusting harder into me and I felt like my body was on fire I knew I was going to miss him a lot I was going to miss having sex with him a lot. I was really going to miss gripping his body on top of mine and spending time with him. I buried my head in the crook of andys neck and I started sweating Andy kept roughly thrusting into me and he was sweating as well. Andy said are you close babe I said yes and I felt that Knott in my stomach going down my legs started to shake the more andy kept thrusting. I shifted my hips up and I said Andrew and me and Andy both came at the same time and we both started breathing very heavily. Andy rested his forehead against mine and he smiled and said I love you lacey I said I love you more andy and he smiled and kissed me and I smiled against his lips. I ran my hand through his hair and he smiled and said I am really going to fucking miss you I said yea me too. Andy hoisted me up after we got off the bed me and Andy took a nice long hot shower together. We got out a little while later and changed and said what do you want to do now I said I don't know. I checked my phone and sighed I said it's 1 pm Andy sighed as well and said fuckkk that sucks I said I know right. My mom texted me and said when are you coming back home I said I don't know she said ok I love you I said I love you too mom and I hung up after I said bye. I told Andy that my mom called and he said ok I said yea she didn't know when I was heading home he said ok when you want to leave I rolled my eyes and said I don't know and looked down and sighed.