So when Cc and Lilly were like not smothering each other anymore we decided to finally head out. We all used the restroom really quickly and I grabbed my phone and put my shoes on and headed outside with everyone else. I walked out side andy was waiting by my car door. Andy said Lilly and Cc already got in so I was waiting for you I smiled and said thanks andy said no problem babe and I smiled. Andy carefully opened my door and I climbed in after he made sure I was all the way in he closed my door and walked to the driver's side of the car. Andy opened his door and climbed in then closed it behind him. Andy said alright yall ready to get this night started we all said hellll yea and andy laughed and said ok let's goo. I plugged in the aux cord into my phone and got onto my Spotify. Andy turned on the car and I played my music we all put on our seat belts. Andy rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof. I looked at andy and he looked at me and we both just smiled at each other. Andy leaned over and kissed me and I ran my knuckle against his jawline and he bit my lip. He pulled away and sat back in his car and started backing out of the driveway. After we pulled out of the driveway I started smiling like crazy. As andy started driving out of the neighborhood the breeze felt really good. It was a really beautiful night Lilly and Cc were laughing in the back and me and Andy were holding hands. We were at a red light and I started jamming out to my favorite songs. Lilly said ohhhh shitttt this is my song and I started laughing and me and Lilly were both jamming out together. Andy and Cc both started laughing and said oh my God they are sooo fucking adorable and started smiling. We all started laughing and just jammed out to my Spotify Playlist. The breeze felt really good against my skin and the moon looked really pretty. I took a picture of the moon my hair was blowing in the wind. And so was lillys and Ccs hair andy was just enjoying the breeze. Andy kept smiling at random times and it made me smile and laugh as well.