After me and Andy finally could breath normally again. We got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. Andy turned on the shower and I took one of his shirts Andy grabbed some boxers to change into. Me and Andy both got into the shower  the water was hot and I smiled. Andy got under the water with me I pulled his face against mine and started kissing him passionately. Andy moaned slightly into the kiss and he instantly grabbed my hips. Andy hoisted me onto him while we were still kissing. We let go so we could breath me and Andy just smiled at each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his head against mine. I said I love you andy he said I love you more lacey and I smiled and so did andy. Andy put his back facing the water andy said the water felt really good hitting his back and I smiled against his lips. Andy bit my lip and tugged on it slightly I moaned fuck slightly and sndy smiled. Andy pressed me slightly against the shower wall and started attacking my lips I gripped onto his hair and wrapped one arm around his shoulder. Andy slipped his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance his won obviously. Andy pulled back and rested his head against mine and smiled and said I love you just remember that I said I love you too Andy remember that. Andy smiled and said Don't worry I will babe I won't forget I promise. Me and Andy finished our shower we had a little karaoke and dance party in the shower and started laughing at each other. Andy had a shampoo Mohawk I took a picture on his phone and made sure not to get it wet. Me and Andy both laughed after we took a couple pictures in the shower and I put his phone back out so it wouldn't get wet. Me and Andy got out a little while later and dried off and changed and went to bed. Andy slapped my ass and I looked at him and he looked at me and bit his lip I walked up to him and pulled his face down and kissed him. A couple minutes later we finally climbed into bed after andy turned the fan on I put my dirty clothes in a pile. Andy came climbed into bed and he got comfortable and I climbed on top of him and rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arm on his stomach. Andy wrapped his arm around my waist and he kissed my head. Andy said just remember how much I love u lacey I said me too Andrew. I said I love you andy Andy said I love u more lacey. I smiled and got comfortable against Andy and he pulled the blanket on top of us a little bit. I don't know what time we ended falling asleep but it was really late. Me and Andy both passed out I fell asleep to the soothing sounds of andy snoring lightly.