Andy was freaking out he said what happened are you ok. I laughed and said yea can you put these things in my bag plz. Andy said yea sure and he went to go pick them up and he came right back. My dad came outside with a bandaid andy held my leg up and put it on. Andy pulled the towel away and said damn babe you sure you tripped I laughed and said yea. Andy wiped the rest of the blood and put the bandaid on and kissed my knee and I smiled. Andy carefully put my knee down and threw the stuff away I gave my Dad a hug and said bye. I held my phone and andy carried me to the car bridal style and I laughed. Andy said damn babe your light I laughed and said thanks. I said I love u andy said I love you too lacey and he kissed my cheek. Andy put me down when we were right beside the car. Andy opened my car door and I got inside and andy closed the door. Andy got in and closed his door he said do you need anything else I said Starbucks Andy smiled and said ok. Lilly said bitchhhh did you just say Starbucks Andy laughed while putting on his seat belt and so did I. Andy started the car and rolled down the windows and the sun roof and started driving. I of course put on some music and we jammed out all the way to Starbucks which was really fun. We drove down the highway it was also another really gorgeous day. The breeze felt really good and me and lillys hair was blowing in the wind and we both laughed. The breeze and the sun felt really good against my skin. I noticed Andy kept looking at me and smiling and biting his lip. I looked out the window and noticed Andy had his hand on my thigh. Andy said did you shave last night I said yea I took a bath late and andy laughed and said nice. I said yea it was a really nice bath by the way Andy smirked and said I bet it was and I went quiet and looked out the window. A little while later we finally pulled up to Starbucks and I paused my music so Andy could order. After andy ordered he drove up to the drive thru window and payed. Andy handed us our drinks and straws we all started drinking our coffee and I smiled. I turned the music back on I said thanks babbbeee. Andy smiled and said your welcome Lilly was in the back laughing. Lilly said I do my lil dancey dance I did it with her as well and andy started laughing at a stop sign. We drove out of Starbucks and waited at a red light I put on One Direction and andy laughed at me and Lilly for dancing. Me and Lilly were both singing the lyrics and jamming out. Andy was enjoying this wayyy too much. Me and Lilly miss one direction soooo damnnn much. Lilly said oh lacey I said huh Lilly said we are jamming out to One Direction later I said hellll yea bitch it's about to go down. Andy started laughing and hit his head on his seat from laughing so hard. He said holy shit that's amazing andys laugh is really adorable. We were at a red light in front of school and I groaned fuckkkk I don't want to go. Andy was sipping his coffee and said oh well you have to go. I said ughhh I hate you sometimes Andy laughed and grabbed my hand and kissed it and he said no you don't you love me wayyy to much to say that babe. I said yea you right I love you way too damn much.