I woke up to someone saying hello good morning beautiful 😉. I said um hello who the fuck are you 🤬. They said oh hey its andy sorry I said oh ok hey. He said Lilly gave me your number if that's ok I said yea sure I saved his number as My Batman 🖤. After I knew who it was I started smiling and felt my heart flutter a little and laughed and layed back down and smiled a lot more. I put my phone down and got up and used the restroom and went back to my room and grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen. I made coffee and food and sat in the kitchen and ate while watching YouTube. Andy texted me saying wat are you doing I said eating while watching you tube wat about you. He said cooking for my daughter I said oh cool that sounds fun. After I ate I did dishes and some chores around the house so my mom wouldn't have to ask me to do them. I texted Andy 2 hours later saying sorry I was busy doing chores he said no problem and same I was just cleaning up the house. I said yea that's fun when you are listening to music he said yea it is. A little while later I took a bath and did some skin care and decided to just order food and chill in my room for the rest of the night. My mom didn't tell me what time she was getting back tomorrow but it's ok. My mom got remarried and she is a lot happier now and that makes me happy. I don't have any step siblings so thats good I guess but it's also lonely. Lmaoooo jkkk I have a step brother and 3 step sisters so my life Is hella busy. But I'm home alone right now because they are somewhere else. My life is crazy when they are home my mom and step dad went on a trip together and they are coming back tomorrow so I'm excited about that. They might be back in the morning or that night I don't know. But I'm currently binge watching Netflix while chilling in my bed I checked my phone it said 1 am. I said holy shit I gotta go to sleep I told Andy and Lilly good night. They both said good night back and I fell asleep after.