I closed the door and walked out of the door and closed it. I walked over to andys car and I was smiling the whole time while walking to his car. Andy rolled down his window and said hey good morning beautiful. I smiled and laughed I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. Andy rolled down my window and opened the sun roof I climbed in and closed the door. I leaned over and and pulled andy close and kissed him. I said I love you andy said I love you too lacey. Lilly said uh I missed you bitch I laughed and said I missed you more bitch. Andy laughed and started the car I put on my seat belt and andy started driving while smiling like crazy. I put in my ear buds and started listening to Robbers by The 1975. The wind was blowing my hair and I felt really good this morning it was a bright and sunny day. It was beautiful weather since it rained last night. I smiled while listening to my favorite song Lilly and andy were jamming out to what ever they were listening to. I was listening to my own music this morning because I wanted too. I looked at andy and smiled because he was in his own little world I bit my thumb and smiled at him. A little while later we pulled up to school I turned my music off and got out the car. Me and Lilly walked into school while andy drove off. Me and Lilly both groaned fuckkkk its only Tuesday and we both started laughing and said oh my God and walked into school. We walked to our class Lucy said ewww it's the emos and laughed me and Lilly rolled our eyes and kept walking. Lucy said no one likes emo freaks like you guys and her friends started laughing with her. Me and Lilly didn't pay attention and just kept walking to class.