2 MONTHS LATER:
It has been two exhausting months we have been planning for this wedding but me and andy were both really excited about it. The theme was black and a pretty maroon red color the brides maide dresses were black and the best men were gonna wear a maroon suit with a black tie. I'm just happy andy really liked the idea I was gonna wear a black and red veil my dress was gonna be black and I'm super excited about that my mom said ok you look really good in it anyway and I smiled when I got my dress. It was extremely gorgeous we all had a lot of fun. Andy and Cc and also Lilly all came over to my house and my mom cooked for all of us I helped her of course. We all sat at the table and ate my mom said Lacey you should start packing up your room since your getting married soon I sighed and looked at my plate and said I know. Andy said you alright I said yea of course and smiled he said ok just making sure. Recently I just turned 19 we all went to the mall and andy took me and Lilly to a The 1975 concert and we got to meet the band that was really fucking cool. I smiled and said yea I guess my dad said I can go pick you up some tape boxes and a anything else I smiled and said yea ok I guess we can do that he smiled and said alright after we eat I said ok and put my head on andys shoulder. He recently turned 29 me and Lilly were both making jokes on his birthday and he hated us for it when Lilly turned 19 we all went on a trip to Florida for a couple days that was really fun I came back tan which never happens. I rested my head on against andys shoulder and he kissed my head and put his hand on my thigh and I blushed and felt my cheeks light up slightly and Lilly said awwwww and laughed I said shut up bitch and we all started laughing. I went up to my room and there were boxes and tape and some markers I sighed and said growing up big people problems and I started laughing and andy wrapped his arms around me and laughed he said wats funny I said big people problems andy started laughing and kissed my shoulder said alright babe let's get to work. Andy closed my door and I threw on shorts and a crop top and pit my hair in a messy bun and looked at andy he was staring at me like um ok and I laughed andy turned on my fan and had two waters in hand and set them down. I put on some music and started grabbing boxes and andy helped me put them together I wrote on one boxes SHIT IM NOT USING. Andy started laughing and said works too and we both started laughing and started packing it. It felt bitter sweet but I knew I was going to grow up eventually hell I'm not in school anymore so why the fuck not. 😁😁😁I'm excited for this new chapter in my life and I'm ready to spend it with andy and Lilly and also all of my family I love all of them so much. I am so grateful that I met andy when I did and I know Lilly is happy that I met andy as well. We all ended up laughing about random shit. We all decided to just hang out at my house for the rest of the day and watch movies me and Andy ended up falling asleep in my room my parents didn't mind because we were about to get married anyway.