nine.

{same outfit as last chapter}

dinner party

~~~~~

"You came!!!" Anastasia squealed. "Please come in!!" She told him, before pulling both Kol and Davina into the house. Much to Davina's confusion that she could invite him in if she was a vampire.

Little did she know that Anastasia Morningstar was much more than a simple vampire.

"I know we didn't get properly introduced last time, but I'm Anastasia Morningstar. Either call me that or make up a nickname whatever suits you best." Anastasia greeted the brunette.

Davina smiled at Anastasia's kindness. She immediately felt welcomed. More than she ever did in the Mikaelson family. It was quite a pleasant feeling to feel wanted by people rather than annoyance. That was what she felt like to the majority of the Mikaelson family. 

But here, with Anastasia, she felt like she was wanted there.

"I'm Davina Claire-Mikaelson." Davina introduced herself.

"It's really nice to meet you." Anastasia told her, when she then felt someone tug on her hand. Looking down she saw Ivy standing next to her. Her little hands wrapped around her hand and wrist. She then crouched down in front of her young daughter. "What's up, sweetie?" She asked.

"Nothing." Ivy replied, shaking her head back and forth, her hair flying around. "I just wanted to be here with you."

Anastasia smiled at her daughter as she brushed Ivy's hair from around her face. She then placed a kiss on the top of her before standing up.

"Davina, Kol. This is Ivy. Ivy. This is Davina and Kol." Anastasia introduced the three of them.

Ivy stared up at the couple. She remembered seeing photos of Kol in some of the photo albums that were around the house. "You're really tall and you're really pretty." Ivy told them too, making Kol laugh, while Davina smiled at the girl.

"Well aren't a cutie." Davina said to Ivy, making her giggle and hide her face in her hands.

"Yo, mom!" Maverick called out. "Dinner is ready!"

"We'll be there in a second, Mav."

~~~~~

Everyone was sitting around the dining room table in the house. Anastasia, however, was still walking around, filling up the wine glass with either a nice wine or blood.