Chapter 2

From Mikey to Me – I can explain

From Mikey to Me – Come back here so we can talk about it

From Mikey to Me – Please Y/N

From Mikey to MeJust Let me explain

10 missed calls

I put my phone on silent before burying my face in my pillow.

I had cried all night long. Anytime, I closed my eyes, images of Mikey and that girl flashed through my mind, once again stomping on my broken heart.

When someone knocked at my door, my whole body stiffened.

"Y/N? It's me."

Upon recognizing Hina's voice, I dragged myself out of bed and walked to my door to open it.

"What happened?" Hina asked me when she noticed my puffy eyes.

"Mikey cheated on me." I choked out.

She pulled me into a tight hug as I broke out into tears. 

"Tell me what happened." She encouraged softly as she led me back to my bed and sat down on it next to me.

"I walked into his apartment and found him in his bed with another girl."

"Who was it?"

"I don't know."

"What a fucking asshole. I'll kill him."

I let out a sad chuckle, wiping my tearss with the back of my hand, and Hina seemed to hesitate before speaking again.

"Maybe it's a good thing?"

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked up at her.

"I know you really loved him but we both know your relationship wasn't the healthiest. He was way too controlling and possessive."

I knew she was right. My relationship with Mikey had been a bit of a rollercoaster.

We met when we were 16 at school and because of Mitsuya, a friend we had in common. I immediately fell for the blonde boy. Him and I were totally different, the perfect example of ''opposites attract''.

I was a top student, he was a gang member. I had a perfectly normal life, his was messed up and complicated. And yet, we somehow ended up blending seamlessly into each other's lives.

I showed him that trusting and leaning on someone was possible when in reality, he was the one I shouldn't have been trusting.

I just couldn't understand how he could have done this to me.

"Y/N." Hina brought me back to reality as she cupped my cheek. "Just give me the word and I'll cut his d-"

"No." I cut my friend off and stood up. "I wanna get revenge."

Hina's eyes lit up, twinkling mischievously. "I'll help you."

I know you will.