Chapter 11

"What?!" Hina whisper-yelled after I told her what I had done this morning, or rather, what I hadn't done this morning. Her face turned a bright shade of red and she buried her face in her hands. "You're really telling me you're not wearing any underwear under your skirt right now?"

I nodded and she shook her head.

"You're fucking crazy."

I raised one hand in self-defense, continuing to pick at the food on my plate. "Don't look at me like that, it's called going commando and a lot of people think it's exciting. But honestly, it's not a exciting as I thought it would be..."

Sensing a stare on me, I looked up from my plate. My gaze slid to Baji who was watching me from his table. But he wasn't looking at my face, no. His eyes were fastened on something under the table and suddenly, I realized what he was eyeing.

I immediately pressed my thighs together and the boy's gaze darted to my face. We stared at each other  from across the cafeteria for several beats before Hina noticed the blush that was quickly crawling its way up my neck and to my face..

"You okay?" She asked me. 

"I gotta go."

I stood up and nearly jogged out of the cafeteria, silently cursing myself for deciding to not wear any underwear this morning. But luckily, I had packed a thong in my bag in case I felt too uncomfortable so I scurried away to get to my locker. 

I heaved out a sigh of relief when I found the lace thong and I closed my locker. But when I turned around, I bumped into someone's chest.

I peeked up, locking eyes with Baji. Without a word, he grabbed my arm to drag me to the school bathroom.

Going commando? check

Feeling more embarassed than I ever have? also check