Part 2 - Chapter 30

(For Y/N's uniform, I imagined she would wear it the same way Senju did)

I was standing in the middle of my bedroom with my arms raised above my head while Hina was binding my chest with tape.

"Ouch." I winced as the sticky tape rubbed against my sensitive nipple.

"Sorry." Hina apologized, shooting me an apologetic look. "We're almost done."

This was really uncomfortable, and no matter how tight Hina wrapped my chest with the tape, the shape of my boobs was still visible.

"Do you ever wish you could just cut off your boobs and live flat-chested for a day?" I wondered out loud, looking up to the ceiling.

"I'm already flat-chested." Hina replied, chuckling. "But I'd give anything to have boobs like yours." She added. "They're perfect."

It was my turn to chuckle. "Trust me, if I could give them to you, I would."

"That's why we're best friends." Hina laughed before exclaiming, "Ok, done!"

I let my arms down and dropped my gaze to the full length mirror in front of me. My chest was covered in tape, my boobs pushed up together. I was wearing the black Toman uniform baggy pants and a pair of black boots. Hina helped my arms through the Toman jacket that I left open. 

I stared at my reflection under different angles, and as I slipped my hand into the pocket of the uniform jacket, I felt a hair tie. I pulled it out and stared down at it. 

It belonged to Baji. 

My heart sank at the thought, and I closed my eyes for a second, taking in a deep breath. When I opened my eyes, I used the hair tie to tie my hair up in a ponytail.

"You look great." Hina complimented.

"Thanks." I smiled at her in the mirror.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"Nervous." 

Not only was I stressed about the fight but I was also nervous about tonight's ceremony. Apparently, it was a rule for Toman to have a gathering whenever a new member joined the gang. They wouldn't make an exception for me no matter how much I would beg.

"You know I hate being the center of attention." I told Hina who nodded. "Yeah, I know."

Her brows were scrunched up in worry as she studied me. "Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"To piss Izana off." I replied, then I remembered that no, making Izana mad wasn't the only reason why I was joining Toman. I wanted to help Takemichi save Hina from a future in which she would get killed by Kisaki, and what better way to do that than to fight Kisaki tomorrow when I had the chance? Of course, it also meant I might have to fight Hanma, Ran, and Rindou who were also part of Tenjiku. That I wasn't prepared for.