Chapter 10

Warning: smut

When I rose to my feet to press my body against his, Draken quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and we kissed, ever so slightly relieving the sexual tension that had been building up throughout the day. 

I teased him as we parted for air, "I saw you looking at me in class. Isn't there something you wanted to do?"

I didn't need to tell him twice before he reached down to cup my breasts in his hands. He lifted my top and trapped one of my hard nipples between his lips, making me close my eyes. When he gave it a nip, I moaned and reached down to unbutton his pants before pulling them down his hips along with his boxers. 

My eyes widened at his erection. Mikey's dick was big but Draken's was even bigger and thicker. Precum was already leaking from the tip and I looked back up at Draken's face.

"It's too big, I don't-"

He cut me off by stepping forward and pushing me off balance so that my butt was now perched on the edge of my desk.

"You're gonna shut your pretty little mouth up and take it." He commanded, then he swiftly slid my panties down my legs.

Propping myself up on my elbows, I raised my legs to hook them around Draken's back. He grabbed his dick with one hand and positioned it at my entrance. Our gazes stayed connected as he slid his cock inside of me. 

My lips parted, my eyes falling shut. It was impossibe to hold back my moan. 

"Oh fuck, Draken, it feels so good"

"Yeah?" He teased, his lips curving into a smug smirk.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started moving in sync. But after a minute, I was eager to take control of the situation, so I pushed him away before straightening up and turning around to bend over the desk. He didn't waste any time before burying himself inside of me again, from behind this time. 

The only noises filling the classroom were our quick pants and the slaps of his lower abdomen against my ass.

"I bet Mikey never fucked you like this." He grunted, quickening his pace.

"Fuck!" I cried out, my eyes falling shut.

"This is exactly how you should have been fucked. All. This. Time." He punctuated each word with a deeper thrust and I had to grip the edge of my desk. 

Draken leaned down to place his hands over mine against my desk and we interlocked our fingers. After a minute, he leaned back up and I could tell he was about to cum by the way his breathing quickened. I came right before him and when my legs buckled underneath me, he held me in place by the hips while he chased his own high. 

He came a few seconds later and slid my hair to the side to place a few kisses into the crook of my neck as we caught our breath.

"See?" He whispered, his lips stretching into a smile against my skin. "I knew you could take it. You were so good for me."

Classroom desk sex? check.