Chapter 21

-I can't believe you had sex with Hanma.

-Me neither, honestly.

Hina and I were both sitting on my bed, eating the snacks she had brought. Like always, she was the first and only person I turned to to talk about my sex bucket list.

-And Mikey never crossed your mind?

-...

When I didn't answer, she crossed her arms over her chest.

-Y/N.

-Maybe just like once... or twice.

Hina shook her head.

-Look, you know I'll always love you and support you but...I can't help but wonder if you're not doing what you do for the wrong reasons.

I looked down and avoided to make eye contact. As always Hina was very perceptive and could see right through me.

-I think it's time you get over Mikey once and for all.

-I don't think I can-

-Yes, you can, I promise you. Start by getting rid of every thing you own that reminds you of him.

Her eyes dropped to Mikey's hoodie I was still wearing and she gave me a pointed look.

-Including that.

Hina left soon after and I followed her advice. I spent the next two hours rummaging through my bedroom, sorting my things and throwing every gift Mikey had ever given me while we were dating.

He might have been a cheater but he was a very affectionate boyfriend, I'll give him that.

The hardest thing I had to do was take the pictures of me and him off the wall. I had to stop several times because of how much my hands were shaking.

When I was finally done, I felt... empty. So, not really different from how I had been feeling for the last few weeks.

I picked up my phone and looked at Mikey's last texts.

From Mikey to me -Please, Y/N.

From Mikey to me- I still think about you every day.

From Mikey to me- I just want to talk to you.

In a moment of weakness, I typed a reply.

From Me to Mikey – Let's meet up to talk.