Part 3 - Chapter 24

Despite how much Rindou and I crave each other, how taut our self-controls are pulled, we try to take things slow this time.

He makes me stand against the wall and then dips his head down to rest his forehead against mine as he slips his fingers under the straps of my dress, slides them off my shoulders and watches my dress fall to the floor.

"You're so fucking beautiful," He breathes, diving down to kiss my bare shoulder.

He kneels down in front of me, takes my shoes off, and works the strap that was holding my knife and gun against my thigh down my leg. I unhook my bra myself and toss it to the side while Rindou catches my lace panties between his teeth and drags them down my legs.

I'm now completely naked.

On his way back up, Rindou leaves a few small love bites and kisses up my thighs and belly until he's standing again.

Then, it's my turn.

I start by taking his shirt off. I unbutton it and slides it off his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. I take my time running my hands down his smooth chest and hard abs. His body is a work of art that I feel privileged to be allowed to touch, his tattoos a map of black ink that I want to learn by heart.

I brace my hands against his firm lower abdomen as I drop to my knees in front of him. I'm now eye level with the big bulge in his pants. Looking up at him to catch his gaze, I palm his erection through his pants. He clenches his hands into fists and braces them against the wall behind me.

I unbuckle his belt and slide his pants to his feet. He steps out of them. I tug his boxers down and free his dick. Grabbing his thigh with one hand for support, I wrap my other hand at the base of his cock and slowly lick up his length once.

"Y/N," He grunts, fisting my hair with one hand. "You'd like to suck my dick, wouldn't you?"

Fuck yes.

I hum against his dick in response, but right as I part my lips to wrap them around the tip, he pulls me back up to my feet. He pushes me against the wall and urgently presses his lower body against mine. I moan in his mouth as he kisses me hard.

"Not tonight. I want to take care of you first," He growls against my lips as we part for air. "I want you to sit on my face."

My eyes go wide and my heartbeat stutters.

I've done a lot of things in my life, alright. I've had sex in a public bathroom, in a classroom, on a couch inside of a gang's hideout. I've even had a threesome. But I have never, ever sat on someone's face.

Instinctively, I shake my head no but Rindou clasps my chin to stop me. Tipping my face to his, he repeats, "I want you. To. Ride. My. Face."

He lets go of my chin and goes to sit on the bed. He leans his back against the headboard and then he just waits, watching me through half-lidded eyes.

My whole body is tingling under his stare, craving his touch. The way he watches me... It's like he wants to both ruin me and love me like no one else ever has at the same time.

It's overwhelming.

And I, I can't believe it but I listen to him. I get on the bed and crawl to him. I do it shyly, refusing to meet his gaze, and he revels in teasing me, "That's it. Come here like a good, little girl."

I've never been so embarrassed and turned on at the same time in my life.

He lays down on his back as I reach the head of the bed. I hesitate before sitting up and grabbing the wooden headboard behind Rindou with both hands. My knees land on either side of his face.