Chapter 12

Warning: smut

-What are you doing ?

I asked as Baji dragged me inside the first toilet stall and closed the door behind us. I would have been worried if it wasn't for the fact that I trusted him a hundred percent.

-Just let me put it on.

I said, referring to the thong I was holding in my hands. But he didn't let me and instead pinned me to the wall.

-I can't.

He placed both of his hands against the wall to cage me in.

-Why?

-You know why.

With that, he used one of his hands to lift my skirt up and successfully expose my unclothed pussy. His eyes dropped to it before shooting back up at my face.

-Fucking hell, Y/N. Look at you.

His hungry gaze brought goosebumps to my skin.

Baji kneeled in front of me.

-What are you-

-Tell me if you want me to stop.

He slipped his fingers into each side of the waistband of my skirt before easing it down my legs. When it reached my ankles, I lifted each of my foot to step out of it.

Baji trailed kisses down my belly and lower until he felt the dampness on his lips. His lips curved into a smirk as he brought his face closer to get a better view of the effect he had on me.

He lifted one of my leg with one hand to put it over his right shoulder and gripped my other thigh with his left hand. The boy kissed the inside of my thigh to tease me.

-Please... I- Please.

I whined, making his smirk widen. To tease me even more, he blew air directly over my pussy. The contrast of the cool air around us and his hot breath made my knees weak and I had to grab his hair for support.

-Baji, please.

I begged again, my tone pleading, and the smirk disappeared from his face to be replaced by an almost animalistic look. I gasped when he took each of my pussy lips into his mouth to then suck on them one by one.

My hold tightened on his hair and he slightly pulled away to observe my face.

-You taste so fucking good.

With that he buried his face into my pussy again and took my excited clit between his lips to suck on it.

-Of fuck

I moaned, my eyes squeezing shut.

Baji reached around to grab my ass with both hands and pull me even closer to him as his tongue started slipping in and out of me. I squirmed with pleasure as he explored me fully and slid his tongue as far as he could. 

For a few minutes, he kept on alternating quick flicks of his tongue along my slit and sliding it in and out of me. My muscles clenched and I cried out his name in the silent bathroom as my body was overtaken by a powerful orgasm.

-Baji!

He gripped my hips tighter to keep me in place, leaving red marks on my soft skin. Then, he stood back up to press his body against mine and shield it from the cold air of the bathroom while I caught my breath.

Outercourse in a school bathroom? check