Chapter 7

"A sex bucket list?!" Hina exclaimed.

I slapped a hand over her mouth. "Geez. Why don't you scream louder? I think the girls over there didn't hear you."

"Sorry." She apologized and I dropped my hand by my side as she continued, "It just... doesn't really sound like something you would do."

"That's the point, I want to try new things."

"I get that, but I just wonder if it's not only because of what Chifuyu told you."

It is.

"It's not." I lied.

"Okay, then. Have you already started the list?"

"Not yet. I don't have anyone to do it with-"

"Oh shit." She cursed, cutting me off.

"What?"

"Don't look," She whispered, "but the Haitani brothers are watching you."

My heart skipped a beat.

"What? Are you sure it's me they're looking at?" I panicked.

"Pretty sure."

"Fuck, Hina, I'm too young to die! There's so many things I want to do-"

"No, stupid." She slapped the back of my head, interrupting me "It's not that kind of look."

"Oh..."

Sneaking a glance to my right, I caught sight of the Haitani brothers. They were sitting in the bleachers, watching the students of my class run under the vigilant eye of my sports teacher.

There was Ran whose hair was styled into pig braids. He was sitting with his hands between his legs. Rindou, his younger brother, was leaning forward, resting his elbows on his thighs. His hair was blonde with light blue streaks. I saw he was staring at me behind his glasses.

When the corner of their lips tipped up as they eyed me, I looked back at Hina, feeling my entire face turn red.

"Fuck, you're right. They're watching me."

She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Maybe it won't be so hard for you to find someone to help you with your sex bucket list after all."