Chapter 17

Warning: smut

Three days had passed since my encounter with the Haitani brothers in the locker room. I hadn't seen them since.

When I walked out of the school that afternoon, Mikey stood next to the school gates alone, visibly waiting for someone.

His eyes fastened on me and my heart skipped a beat. I stopped in my tracks as he took a step towards me.

I didn't want to talk to him but it was impossible for me to avoid him now.

-Y/N.

My ex-boyfriend called my name and took another step towards me.

No, no, no. 

Right at that moment, a motorbike stopped in front of the school gates, making both me and Mikey look at the driver. It was Rindo.

-Get on.

He ordered me without preamble and my eyes switched between him and Mikey.

-Don't make me repeat myself.

Rindo's tone left no room for debate. Coincidentally, he was also offering me the perfect excuse to get away from Mikey. 

My ex-boyfriend watched with wide eyes as I got on Rindo's motorbike and wrapped my arms around him. When he drove off, I realized I had no idea where he was taking me. But before I had a chance to panick, I realized he was driving me to my own apartment. How he knew where I lived was a total mystery that I would probably never solve. 

We both demounted his motorbike and walked to my door. I looked through my purse to find my key and when I did, I looked up at Rindo, expecting him to leave. 

-Thank you for driv-

The boy interrupted me as he took the key from my hands to open the door himself.

I blinked several times, my mouth hanging slightly open. All I could do was watch as he walked inside my apartment before turning to me.

-Don't look at me like that. I waited long enough.

I was so stunned that I didn't answer. Rindo grabbed me by the arm to lead me to my bedroom. On the way, he brushed his hair back and let out a short sigh.

-I didn't even come to school today. All because I couldn't focus when I was trying to guess what you were going to choose.

We walked into my room and he closed the door behind us before pinning me against the wall.

-So what did you decide?

-I... I don't know.

-I told you to choose last time. Wasn't I clear enough?

My heartbeat quickened and I spoke fast, my eyes dropping to the floor.

-I'm sorry, I don't know that many things. I'm not experienced.

Rindo's gaze softened on me and the beginning of a smirk tugged at his lips. I looked back up at his face when he harshly grabbed my chin with one hand.

-You're so fucking cute, it makes me want to destroy you.

My eyes slightly widened in fear, making his smirk broaden.

-I'll try not to break you as long as you follow my orders.

He then let go of my chin.

-Take your clothes off.

His commanding tone sent little shivers of pleasure right to my clit and I obeyed him while he attentively watched me. Rindo took a few more seconds to observe my naked body before giving me another order.

-Now, take my clothes off.

Once again, I did as he asked and walked towards him to pull his shirt over his head. His eyes followed my movements as I unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and boxers down his legs. He grabbed my hair while I was still kneeling in front of him to make me look back up at his face.

-Get on the bed.

I laid down on my bed, facing the ceiling as I normally would. But when Rindo got on the bed next to me, he easily turned me around as if I didn't weigh more than a pound.

-On all fours.

He ordered and  kneeled behind me as I followed his instruction. I gasped when he positioned his dick at the entrance of my already sopping pussy to rub the tip against it. My legs twitched in anticipation.

-Eager, are we?

Without a warning, he thrusted into me, his upper body draping over me. In one motion, he had reached deep inside.

-Fuck!

-Oh we're just getting started.

He grabbed my waist for support as he slightly pulled out of me before thrusting back in. He first kept a regular rhythm, feeling myself slowly take him in better.

After a minute, he yanked my hair back. The pain wasn't unpleasant, it only added to all the sensations I was feeling. 

-Fuck me harder, Rindo.

-Your wish is my command.

The boy pulled down on my hair even harder and grabbed my throat with one hand while quickening his thrusts. 

More moans spilled from my mouth.

-Oh fuck yes...

White spots quickly invaded my vision. When Rindo felt my legs shake, he let go of my hair to press my head against the pillow. I was now laying facedown, my legs straight. 

He tightly grabbed my ass with one hand to slightly raise my hips. His other hand still pressed my face against the pillow, muffling the cries of pleasure that left my mouth.

In that position, his dick hit even deeper and a second wave of pleasure washed over me at the same time Rindo came.

Panting, he pulled out and let himself fall on top of me.

-That was fucking amazing.

He whispered, his hot breath tickling my nape.

It really was.

Doggy style? Check.