Louis Tomlinson (fluff) {Requested}

@Punkrockteenager95

Trigger Warning

~~~~~~

"Hey, beautiful. I came home early from London to surp-" Louis' mouth shut. He was blurry through all your tears, but you could see the question forming in his eyes. You felt guilty for some reason. You were hurting him. You looked down at your hand, which was holding glass. You'd been lightly rubbing it against your arm for hours, reading to the message Louis' fans left at the PO box. Reading the things that had been said about you. 

"Wh-" his voice broke, "What are you doing?" You tried to hide it, but the obvious damage had been done. Thankfully he couldn't see the scars on your legs from the carving. You didn't want him to see you like this. You were happy as long as he was happy. As he moved closer you could see the tears in his eyes. You tried to think up a legitament reason to your actions, but Louis sat next to you and took the glass from your hand. He stared at it for a long time while you cried. His head was turned, so you couldn't see him and as he got up he kept his back turned towards you. You could see his face now, tears running down his face.

"Why?" He was trying to sound confident. You could tell. When you didn't reply he walked back, holding bandage for your wrist. As he cleaned your forearm he hummed, trying to calm you down in vain. He was still crying. Once he was done, you looked down at the white wrap. Louis gently turned your head towards his and looked into your eyes.

"Please don't ever do that again," he said. You blinked and looked at your hands. He didn't say anything else, just sat next to you and wrapped his arms around you. 

"I think you're beautiful." You shook your head and sighed. You had run out of tears to cry.

"Please, I want to help you." You shook your head again, trying to get up. 

"(Y/N), I love you. That's not going to change. Doesn't that matter for something?" You let out a strangled laugh. It meant everything to you. 

"(Y/N), I'm not changing my choices for anyone. I'm not going anywhere." You sniffled and turned towards him. He tried to smile and kissed your forehead. 

"Come on, let's go cuddle. I've just gotten home."

~~~~~~

Sorry for how short that was. Comment, Vote, and Share

Peace, Love, Spock

Shivi