My Chemical Romance {Requested} (fluffish)

For Thelittlewolf45 AND ALSO FOR THE 100K (kind of because shes one of the people who comments, reads, and requests constantly)

~~~~~~

You leaned back in your chair, watching your phone carefully while your brothers and Frank ate. They'd just showed up at your apartment, no announcement, just came and raided your fridge. It was good that working at a fancy restaurant had its upsides, or there wouldn't have been any food in your house. 

"Why do you keep looking at your phone?" Gerard asked, picking it up off the table. You scrambled to grab it from him, but he managed to hold onto it, despite your clawing and scrambling for it. After giving up you flopped onto the couch and complained for five minutes before a call went to your phone. 

"GERARD WAY, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THAT PHONE I WILL FUCK YOU UP!" You made a diving effort, but he picked up.

"Hello?" 

"Yes, this is her phone. Who would you be?"

"So you're sure you're not a boyfriend?" 

"Okay." He handed the phone to you after the short exchange and you picked it up.

"Sorry. That was my brother, the one with the band. What's up?" You listened to the man on the other end of the phone and after a brief exchange you hung up and screamed, diving at Mikey. He caught you and laughed, spinning you in a circle.

"I'm so proud of you!" he exclaimed, kissing your forehead. 

"Wait... you dragged us here for something?" Frank asked, his mouth still full of food. 

"(Y/N) got her publishing call today!" Mikey said, squeezing you again before letting go. Gerard swept you off your feet. 

"Amazing! My little sister!" Frank gave you a side hug after your brothers were done coddling you. 

"So, what're you gonna do now?" you asked. It was past one in the morning. Mikey was half dead on the floor and Frank looked like he was about to fall asleep. Whatever movie was still playing, but you and Gerard were picking up the messy kitchen. 

"Keep going, I guess." 

"Don't you miss not moving?" you asked, wrapping you arms around him. He laughed, enveloping you in his warm hug. 

"Yeah, I guess, but I love it. I'd do this forever if I could." 

"Not even if you wanted to settle down?" you questioned. 

"Come on, (Y/N), you know me. If I get married its going to be in the back of a van or something." 

"I'm sure," you grinned, leaning your head against his chest. 

"Alright, kiddo. I should get Mikey and Frankie moving before they want to live here." You allowed him to get Frank up and out of the apartment, leaving Mikey to say goodbye and grab all thier things. 

"Hey, jerk, don't forget to call," Mikey smirked, hugging you.

"Can't forget," you replied, handing him his jacket. 

"Love you, sweet pea," he called, using your least favorite childhood name. You shut the door and smiled, going back into your room. On the bed was a ratty old hoodie and you were about to call Mikey back to take it, but there was a note with it. 

Just don't loose it. Alright? It means a lot to us. -- Gerard and Mikey

You smiled and pulled it on, looking at it again. It smelled like you brothers with the slightest hint of sweat and some beer. On the tag there was an inscription. 

My Chemical Romance 2001

~~~~~~

No lovey dovey, just brotherly love. Hope you liked it. THANK YOU FOR THE 100K YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi