Orlando Bloom {Requested} (fluff)

For ElfOfMirkwood27

~~~~~~

Three Days Before Christmas (11th Grade)

You walked into school alone. The school was mostly empty that early in the morning, but the teachers were already in. You walked to your locker, opening it and smiling at the pictures that looked at you. Someone slid up behind you and you rolled your eyes to yourself, turning. Orlando was leaning  against the locker next to yours, looking very ridiculous although he was trying to look cool.

"Morning," you said, turning back to your locker. You pushed your jacket in and pulled out your stuff for the day. Orlando stayed quiet this entire time, watching you with soft intensity. Finally you turned around and smiled at him, closing your locker.

"Now I will run lines with you," you laughed. He smiled widely and hugged you.

"You know me too well," he said dramatically. You walked towards the drama room, Orlando swinging your arms between you.

"Why do you have to go away for Christmas?" he sighed. 

"I'll be here Christmas Eve, remember?" you replied, setting your bag down and looking over the page he handed you. He had several monologues opposing a few characters that you were meant to read lines for. Both of you always got to school early so he could work with you. 

"Yeah, but I was hoping we could hang out Christmas." 

"Well then we can hang out Christmas Eve," you sighed. He pouted and began reading.

Christmas Day (12th Grade)

"Good morning." You swatted at the voice on the floor next to you, trying to ignore Orlando, who began singing Christmas songs. 

"If I give you a kiss will you stop?" you asked. He replied with a long kiss to your lips. 

"Please, not in the middle of the living room," your brother huffed. You laughed and sat up, pulling on a sweatshirt. It was freezing, but that that wasn't going to stop you from opening your presents under the tree. 

On the kitchen counter there was a stack of warm pancakes and a note from your parents.

Enjoy Christmas, your gifts are under the tree. See you when we get back from your grandmother's 

"Guess we have the house to ourselves," you commented, eating a pancake plain. Orlando got two plates, your brother already having started eating. 

"Don't forget I'm here," your brother whined, taking a few more pancakes and then going back to his room. You shrugged and took your pancakes to the living room. Looking under the tree. Six neatly wrapped presents were sitting under the tree. Two for each of you from your parents, one from Orlando, and one for you to Orlando. 

"Merry Christmas, love," Orlando smiled, kissing your head lightly. 

Christmas Eve (Year One of College) 

"You'd think going to the same college would mean we'd get to see each other," you sighed into the phone. Your roommate had gone home for Christmas, but you weren't going. Your parents were away visiting your brother in America. 

"We wish," Orlando replied, "But your present should be there, right?" You nodded, even though he couldn't see you, and picked up the boy which had arrived three days earlier. You opened it and inside there was a necklace with two small round charms. One had your initials and the other had Orlando's.

"I'm never taking this off," you decided, clipping it around your neck and looking down to admire it. 

"I thought you'd like it." 

Christmas Day (One year after college)

"Wake up, it's Christmas." You rolled over, trying to kick off the blankets, which Orlando had piled on top of you. You sighed and walked to the living room. Orlando was sitting on the floor in front of the little tree you'd put up. You sat next to him and he kissed you softly before handing you your first gift. It was a small box, the same one that he'd given you the necklace you were currently wearing in. 

"Merry Christmas." You opened it and inside there was a small diamond ring. 

"Merry me?" he asked. You slapped his arm at his pun, nodding, "Yes, you ass." 

 Christmas Day (Four years later)

"Momma, wake up!" You woke up to three bodies bouncing on yours. One was far to large to be your child. Orlando and your twins were bouncing on the bed, trying to wake you up. You did eventually, being coaxed out with tea and the warm fire in the family room. The twins ripped through their presents before finally settling down. 

"How did you and daddy meet?" Maya asked, cuddling her brand new doll. You thought back to that first Christmas that you'd met, when he'd paced the street outside your house for the entire morning of Christmas after his mom had told him he wasn't his father's son. 

"Mom, there's a boy alone outside. He goes to school with me," you called, "Can I let him in?" You mother replied with a yes from the kitchen. You stepped out, wrapping your sweatshirt around you.

"Orlando?" The boy turned.

"It's Orlando right? Would you like to come inside? It's cold."  He watched your face for a little while and then nodded, walking toward you.

"You're (Y/N), right?" You nodded.

"It's nice to officially meet you." 

~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked that. One more to come before christmas then everything else is off the market. I'm going to india for vacation so i don't know when Ill be in one place long enough to update. Please comment, vote, and send me requests.

Peace, Love, CandyCanes

--

Shivi