Benedict Cumberbatch and Asa Butterfield

Damn it's hot in Cancun

Writing on the beach like an antisocial person

Casual affair playing in my ears

I'm happy

Back to the writing :P
~~~~~~~

"Cutie Pie, I'm home!" Ben shouted. You jump off the bed, slamming the door open and diving down the staircase. You stop in the doorway to see if it was really him and not your imagination, but he's standing there in his suit and you run at him. He catches you and spins you in a circle.

"Hello, princess," he laughs, kissing you on the forehead, "Your mother said you were home alone so I thought I'd surprise both you and her."

"I missed you, dad," you mumble, still not letting go of him.

"I missed you more, but c'mon we have a dinner to make for your mother," he smiles, pushing you into the kitchen. He was always giddy when it came to mom. Although technically you weren't Ben's real daughter, he was your stepdad and you loved him so much. You didn't really know your real dad, all you know is that mom left him because he got into some serious trouble. You never met your real dad and kind of just considered Ben your only dad. He was basically that. Mom and dad started going out when you were three. You remember meeting him for the first time and he brought you sweets.

"C'mon!" he exclaimed again. You laughed and followed him into the kitchen were he was pulling things out of the fridge. As you helped with dinner you kept little tabs on your mom. She texted you she was leaving work and it would be an hour till she got home. You jam an old shoe in the garage door and text her telling her to come in the front door. She agrees, telling you she's about to fall asleep behind the wheel. You reply back says you've made dinner and it was getting cold on the table. All the meanwhile your dad makes dinner.

He's done half an hour before your mom is supposed to be home and sits next to you in the couch. You smile and cuddle up with him. Even though he isn't your real dad you loved him like he was. He'd been around your entire life, and now at the age of 18 he was paying for your gap year traveling and then for your university funds. He was the greatest thing that'd ever happened to your mum and you.

"How was filming?" you ask quietly, your eyes closed. You can hear his vice through his chest and wonder if that's how he hears his voice.

"It was great! I missed you and your mother though. I always do," he laughed, kissing you on the side of your head.

"Mum missed you. She cried last night. I was thinking of calling you back today," you say, letting out a deep breath.

"I came back just in time," he smiled, holding you closer.

"I missed you too. Not having you around... it's kinda boring. Mum's always working and I'm stuck here, no driving."

"Then lets get you a car!"

"Wait really?"

"I'll discuss it with your mom."

"I LOVE YOU!" you yell, running to the front door as the key jingles in the lock. You lead your mom, blindfolded with your hand, to the dining room. When she sees the food she smiles and hugs your dad. Over her shoulder he smiles at you and you wave, walking to your room. First you text Ben that you're going to your best friend's and then text your best friend to unlock his window. After quickly packing a small amount of clothes into a bag you write a note in case your parents don't see the text and slid open the window, stepping out into the yard. You take three steps and then try to slid open Asa's window, but it doesn't open. You roll your eyes and knock. You see the lights come on behind the curtains and then the curtains open to blue eyes.

"Hi!" he says through the window, and slides it open. You pull yourself up and smile at him.

"Your dad got home?" he asks, closing and locking the window. You nod and toss your things to the side along with your shoes and throw yourself onto the bed. Asa follows, turning off the ceiling light and turning on the lamp next to his bed.

"So what's up? We haven't talked in a while," he asks. You put your head on your hands and your elbows on the bed and smile at him. He smiles back.

"I wonder why we haven't talked in a while," you laugh, suggestively looking at the half unpacked suitcases on the floor.

"Filming. Must be boring without me around," Asa comments. You smile and lean in to kiss his cheek. At the last second he turns his head and kisses you full on the lips.

"I missed being able to do that." You roll your eyes at him and pull yourself into his bed, turning to face the other side. The light shuts off and your phone goes off. It a text from your dad.

Daddykinz: Thank you :*

You answer quickly and close your eyes.

"Night, (Y/N)," a quiet voice says behind you.

"Goodnight, A."

~~~~~~
Hope y'all liked it! Please send ideas because I'm running out of ideas!

Vote, comment, share, etc

Peace, love, Spock
--
Shivi