Asa Butterfield (fluff)

Thanks you guys so much for the 200 reads and the 7 votes! You're amazing!!! == Shivi

~~~~~~

"This was dumb idea, Asa."

"Why?" he asked, lying back in the grass. The mid-summer air drifted across my skin and the dry grass of the lawn poked at my back.

"Because then I can do this!" I quickly pushed him and his arms flailed, trying to get a grip on my arm, but he didn't grab it on time and tumbled down the hill in the darkness. His laughter echoed through the empty yard and I pushed down too, rolling into him.

"Hi!" His face was right next to mine.

"H-Hi..." I mumbled. He leaned closer and then I lost sight in the bright lights. When my eyes adjusted I noticed the set and directors chair and everything else and sighed. Asa helped me up and walked off the fake hill to the concrete floor and tossed me a water bottle.

"Nice acting," was all he commented. I rolled my eyes and followed him to where he stood.

"We're good. You two can go." My boyfriend grabbed my hand and we walked into the trailer to grab our things before getting off set. I drove, since Asa couldn't in this country and when we got to my parent's house, which was empty since my parents went to visit my sister in college, we went and lay on the back lawn. After almost no time at all the stars blinked awake in the inky sky. Asa's hand brushed past mine and as it got colder the closer we cuddled. Eventually we were so close that if I moved my head an inch we'd be kissing. My eyes fluttered closed as I was just about to and then BLINK. On went the floodlights.

"(Y/N)!" I sighed as my sister called out across the lawn that went forever. And again Asa helped me up and walked across the grass with me. My sister was standing at the door and when she saw Asa she laughed and ran over to hug me and him.

"Hi, guys. Mum and dad decided to stay in the city, to get away from us. I'm grabbing some stuff and heading to a friend's." I smiled at her and we walked inside. I helped her grab some stuff and when she finally left I turned around and wrapped my arms around Asa's middle.

"Finally alone..."