Drarry {Requested} (fluff)

For Doctor_Merthur

So I wrote this like a long time ago on my tumblr. Enjoy please :)

'I haven't decided if I'm actually going to kill you yet but first, either way, what did you DO to piss off the Canadians so badly.' AU

Drarry Muggle AU 

~~~~~~

How does someone piss of the whole country of Canada? 

Harry asked himself, adjusting the laptop bag that was digging into his shoulder. He'd been assigned to track down and kill someone by the Canadian government. Whoever it was, Canada had named him the 'Thief' and gotten a tracker on him before he left the country. Harry was one of the best assassins on the planet, so apparently he was going after a mystery man to kill him.

"Ticket sir?" the desk woman asked. Harry nodded, opening his wallet and scrambling to find his ticket. He was not clumsy by any means, but the man he was playing was. He found the ticket after dropping some things and handed the ticket to the woman. She waved him through without checking his bag, as he'd caused a line to pile up behind him. The Thief was walking towards the busiest part of the casino, where Harry followed him, keeping a safe distance away from the mysterious dot in his cell screen until he could find the person in question. Several people were walking in the crowd that streamed into the room, so Harry waited till the Thief made a unique action. Across the room a platinum blond head turned off towards one of the tables and so did the dot.

Gottcha. 

Harry walked towards the table walking like he was trying to go towards the rooms, before dropping his bag under a table and pulling a pistol with the best silencer on the market attached. Harry tucked the gun into his jacket and veered off to one of the tables, shedding his jacket onto a chair and loosening his tie. He now looked like one of the several other gambling men who had thought they were luckier than they really were. 

Harry sidled up to the table where the Thief had gone, but when he saw the face below the hair, his heart skipped a beat. Instead of walking over, subtly shooting the man and then pretending to go get help before disappearing, he stared wide eyed.

"Harry Potter?" the Thief asked. Harry nodded, grabbing the blond by the arm and dragging him towards a quieter and more separated part of the casino, on an outdoor balcony. Harry processed the information. His boarding school memories flooded in. His roommate, Ron. His best friend, Hermione. His prom date, Draco Malfoy. Malfoy was now struggling against his grip to get a solid foot on the ground instead of struggling to unbutton Harry's shirt. They were both thankful for the whiff of fresh air when the door opened. No one else was on the balcony, but the sounds of people spilled out onto the darkened area.

"What are you doing here?" Draco asked, smiling amiably. Internally he was wondering if Harry was going to arrest him and the way the brunet's skin had felt against his.

"I was sent here by the entirety of Canada to kill you," Harry hissed, showing the gun to Draco. The blond automatically turned to run, but Harry caught him by the collar and stopped him.

"I'm not going to, you twat, but what the hell did you do?"

"I... It's a long story."

"You have a long time to tell me," Harry replied, hand still on the pistol. Draco reached out tentatively, placing a hand over Harry's gun hand. The assassin placed the gun on a table next to the railing and stared at the pale hand on his.

"This is a long story that I don't have time to tell. If you're after me, there's going to be more." Draco turned and walked back into the casino and out of Harry's sight, leaving no trace aside from the scent of vanilla.

~~~~~~

Hope you liked. On occasion I write AU prompts on my tumblr and yeah so look for that. my tumblr is teenage-mutant-fandom-writer

Comment, vote, share

Peace, Love, Spock

--

Shivi