Niall Horan (fluff)

I smiled, skipping through the almost empty city streets. It was three in the morning, but the lights still flickered all around New York. I could hear Niall's laughter from behind me and I turned around. He was smiling at me and running to catch up. I turned around and started running again, now worrying about getting looks from people. Eventually Niall caught up and grabbed me around the waist, grinning and singing at the top of his lungs. I could see the body guards just a few feet away, but I didn't mind because all I could hear was Niall's voice belting out his own lyrics.
"I want you here with me! Like how I pictured this!" I rolled my eyes at my best friend and made him drop me back to my feet.
"Don't you have a girlfriend to get back to?" I asked, internally wishing that I hadn't thought that. His face twisted into sadness, but quickly recovered.
"I can leave her alone for one night with my best friend," he nodded. I smiled, but inside my stomach fell. I'd never get to have him.

At the end of the night I went back to my apartment. It was almost 6 when I get in bed and I sighed. I wish Niall didn't have to leave ever. I only saw him every once in a while and I'd had a hopeless crush on him since we were kids. No matter how much I tried I couldn't shake it off, but he was gone again today. I sighed again and tucked myself in.

When I woke up I felt someone next to me. Someone was tucked under the blankets and I quickly looked, knowing only Niall had a spare key to my apartment. Sure enough my blond friend was curled up under my colorful bedspread and I smiled. Maybe I could finally have something great.