Benedict Cumberbatch (smut)

Author's Note (June 17, 2016): This writing is old and if you are looking for better stuff try some of the later chapters, however this is part of my writing journey so I'm not deleting it.

"Hon, I'm home!" Ben's voice traveled through the house. My sleepy brain took a moment to process it, but then I jumped out of bed and ran to him. He smiled when he saw me running down the stairs, opening his arms. I threw myself into them, cuddling up against him.

"Hey, love." He smelled like the airplane and hotel rooms, but I was going to soon change that.

"What were you don't asleep at 10?" He asked. I looked around and noticed how bright it was.

"Forgot to set and alarm?" He chuckled and set me back on my feet, he was a good foot taller than me, but that didn't stop me from leaning and capturing his lips in mine. His suitcase made a thump against the floor as he brought his arms around my waist.

Ben's PoV

We pulled away breathing heavily and she smiled.

"Oh, I missed you..." I mumbled, pressing her closer to me. She nodded, but didn't let go of me even once. We stood for a good 10 minutes right there before she let go.

"Have a bath you smell like the airplane," she smiled, scrunching up her nose. I nodded and picked up my suitcase before adding, "You're welcome to join me." I winked cheekily and she rolled her eyes.

"I need some food," she said, pushing me up the stairs. I dropped my suitcase in our bedroom and grabbed a pair of boxers. I quickly slipped into the bathroom and closed the door, not locking it, before turning on the shower. When the water finally warmed up I slipped in and stood under the hot water. I heard the bathroom door open and a shape walked past the shower curtain. The shape undressed and (Y/N) walked in.

"Hi, love," she smirked, running her eyes down my bare torso before locking them back with mine. I held her eyes with mine while walking back to the wall of the shower. Now she was trapped so I grabbed her wrists and held them in one of my hands above my head.

"You miss me?" I asked, shoving my lips against hers. She responded immediately, wrapping her legs around my waist and allowing me to push my tongue into her mouth. We fought for dominance, which I won, and then explored each other's mouths. My mouth quickly slipped down her jawline and to her neck, sucking and biting, making her moan. Just before I reached her collarbone she stopped me, grabbing my hand and turning off the shower. She lead me out of the bathroom, into our room, and laid down on the bed.

"You coming?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. I chuckled and walked to the bed and crawled to her. She was smiling cheekily, "I love you."

"I love you too."

(Y/N) PoV

Ben hovered above me, kissing and sucking at my neck, and I let out a sigh of pleasure. His lips quickly found their way down my breasts and to my belly button which he kissed lightly before pulling his face towards mine.

"You ready?" I nodded and he positioned himself before thrusting in. Pain that quickly rolled into pleasure took over my body. Benny's lips never left mine and my hands found their way into his ginger curls. His body into pounded mine and I cussed loudly, scraping my nails along his back. His lips went back to marking me as I felt a familiar sensation in my stomach.

"Ben, I'm gonna..." His lips silenced mine. He gave one last hard thrust and both of us came. After a few minutes of us panting I smiled and answered, "Yeah, I missed you."