Benedict Cumberbatch {Requested} (dirty)

fandom_bandom_addict

This is not going to be a full smut, so I'm calling it dirty

~~~~~~

"Mr. Cumberbatch!"

"Benedict!"

"Ben!" You were overwhelmed by all of the yelling and attention seeking that could happen in one minute. Benedict's hand squeezed your waist and then he let go, stepping away to take quick interviews and pose for pictures. You watched him from afar, admiring his suit.

"He's a handsome one, isn't he?" Rachel Weisz was standing behind you.

"I could say the same about your husband," you joked, looking over to the star of the night's premiere. Daniel Craig made an excellent Bond. Rachel smiled and glanced back at him, nodding.

"(Y/N)!" You turned at your cue and saw Benedict smiling warmly. You said a quick goodbye and walked carefully over to him, ignoring the dozens of flashes as his arm wrapped around you.

"I saw you looking at Daniel." For the last few weeks Benedict had been acting strangely possessive, insisting that you obsessed over actors too often.

"Ben, it's literally my job to know about their lives!" You countered, your eyes skimming over the pages of information you'd recieved about Tom Hardy. Since you weren't going to be interviewing on the red carpet for the Spectre premiere, you were writing a piece about the chances of Hardy being the next Bond.

"Well I don't have to like it, do I." You were tempted to make a comment about his line of work, but you'd agreed to stop at that topic.

"Yeah, he's not so bad looking." The grip on your waist tightened again and Benedict's lips were against your ear.

"But I'm the only one who can make you scream." You could feel yourself blushing, thankful that an interviewer, a coworker of yours in fact, pulled Benedict away from you and towards a camera. You composed yourself, ignoring the growing heat under your dress.

-/-/-/-/-/-

The night dragged on, standing on the red carpet, keeping yourself composed, keeping it together and resisting the urge to yawn. Generally you passed the opportunity to go on the red carpet, seeing as you did it enough for your own job, but tonight was the trailer for a James Bond movie. There was no way you were going to skip it.

"Bored yet?" Benedict whispered in your ear. You sighed and nodded microscopically, letting him wrap you in his arm and lead you through the doors. The darkness of the theater lights hid Benedict's next move, which was to slip his hand under your sundress with his fingers trailing up your thigh. You almost slapped his hand away, tempted to scold him right then and there, but you didn't knowing there was always people watching.

"Must you be so obvious?"

"Probably." You groaned to yourself, wondering if he would be like that all night.

He was, his hand running up and down your thigh for the entire movie, which was spectacular, and when you finally escaped the crowds and cameras you were in the car halfway home.

"You have the worst timing, Benedict Cumberbatch," you huffed, when his hand found its way across the dashboard and back up your dress. Thankfully it wasn't a long ride, and as soon as the door shut behind you, Benedict had you in his arms. He kissed you feverishly, his tongue following the curves of your mouth.

"You are mine."

"Yes, I am," you said matter a factly, "Now would you prefer the couch or the bed?"

~~~~~~

Sorry about my recent lack of smuts, I'm not comfortable writing them right now. You guys are the best for putting up with me! I'll be putting another one up by friday probably, and then one, my 100th, on halloween.

Peace, Love, Spock

--

Shivi