Asa Butterfield (smut) {Requested}

For LizaRey1622

~~~~~~

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Butterfield." Asa grinned as he stepped through the door of your hotel room. You laughed.

"You wish this was our new home." Asa set you down to your feet and wheeled in your suitcase. Three days on the beach and in the amazing hotel room you were standing in. You glanced over your shoulder at Asa and he smiled, pulling your back to his chest and hugging you. 

"Three days. How shall we start?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Swimming," you said, taking the suitcase and opening it. You found one of your three bathing suits and started to strip, letting Asa watch as you tossed away your tank top and bra.

"Hey, could you tie this?" You heard him swallow and his fingers shakily tie the colorful material. You knelt down and tossed him his bathing suit. 

"Come on, get ready. I wanna go swimming." He turned around to change and you pulled on your bathing suit bottoms. You bounced on your toes, waiting for him to be done while eyeing his bareback. He tossed the sunscreen at you and took your hand.

"No phones. Let's go." You grinned and hugged him, pressing a kiss to his collar bone. He laughed and kissed the top of your head.

"Love you." 

"Love you too." 

-/-/-/-/-

"I'm so tired," you whined, leaning on Asa as you walked back from the beach. The sun was setting and you'd been at the beach for the whole day, eating salad and drinking cocktails. Both of you were slightly tipsy and Asa was jittery.

"Let's go to bed then," he said, pulling you along. 

"I'm short, slow down!" He stopped and lifted you up over his shoulder. You were tempted to complain, but you decided to settled for biting the skin of his back. He didn't say anything as he walked you up to your room, receiving an odd look from the only two people you passed on the way up. When you stepped into the bedroom of your honeymoon suite Asa's grip tightened and he tossed you onto the bed. 

"You've been teasing me all day with that damn bathing suit. It's my turn." You had been teasing him, to be fair, and you were doing for the exact reason that you were on the bed underneath your husband. He kissed you hard, his hands quickly untying your bathing suit and running across your breasts then down your stomach. His teeth latched onto a spot on your neck and you swore, reaching down to push away his swimsuit. He helped getting both of your bottoms off while making a dark mark on your throat. 

"I am going to leave love bites all over you," he huffed against you skin and you didn't stop him. He smoothed the hot skin with his tongue and moved down to your collar bone, his fingers reaching down to your heat. He rubbed your clit in circles, making you moan and then slid one finger into you. It wasn't nearly enough, but that was the point. He bit down on your skin and then licked it over, doing this a few times before moving on again. As he bit down on the skin of your breast, he pushed one more finger into you. Your knee involuntarily twitched, rubbing the hardness that had been grinding down onto your leg. Asa bit hard and you moaned even louder. He stopped moving his fingers and looked up at you, making sure you were okay. You just moaned again in reply, moving your hips trying to find some movement. 

"Well if you're so eager," Asa said, pulling his fingers out. You whined, moving your leg again. He moaned and pulled his wet fingers to his mouth, looking you in the eyes while he sucked them into his mouth. 

"Ah, fuck me." He grinned and moved down your body, his teeth latching onto the skin above your hip. His fingers went back to their original place in your heat and he thrust three into you, making you moan his name.

"This is what you get for teasing me," he said, no malice behind his words. You nearly smiled, but he curved his fingers inside you and your back arched. A few more thrusts to your g-spot and you were coming. Once you were done Asa crawled back up to your mouth, kissing you hard. He wiped his hand on the towel you'd brought up from the beach and pushed your legs apart. With nearly no warning he thrust into you.

"A-Asa, fuck. Ahhh, fuck." He grinned and kissed you, tongue pressing its way between your lips and across the roof of your mouth. He thrust into you, moving your leg up his hip so he could push against your spot. Your walls clenched as you came again, Asa coming right after you. He pulled out, kissing your nose before falling next to you. You glanced down at your hip and saw a red mark blooming on your skin.

"Everyone on the beach tomorrow is going to know who left that there," you said, throwing a leg and arm over Asa. He smiled and pulled you closer.

"We're on our honeymoon, and besides, isn't that the point." 

~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long, I been a little busy lately. Hope you liked it :) Comment, Vote, Share. Thank you guys so much for reading

Peace, Love, Spock

--

Shivi