Lee Pace {Requested} (fluff)

For ReaofSunshine

~~~~~~

"Hey, baby. I realize you probably are asleep, it's late there isn't it? Anyways I was just calling to say 'I love you' and miss you loads. Our panel is up later tonight, call later? I love you so much, (Y/N)." Lee's voice echoed in your empty kitchen. You were curled up in a corner biting your nails, a habit your boyfriend had been trying to stop. He'd just stormed out angry, you weren't even sure why, but you did know that you hated when Lee was angry with you. The voice mail ended and you got up, shutting off all the lights and going upstairs, trying not to cry. 

You ended up staying awake for longer than you intended, sitting on the window seat waiting for him to get home. You must have fallen asleep against the freezing window because you woke up when it was dark to someone ringing the doorbell. For about half a second you thought it was probably him, you didn't think he'd taken his keys, but you saw the red and blue lights on the driveway and ran to the door. You contemplated not opening the door, but someone's knuckles hit the door in a pattern that you knew all too well. You flung open the door, pulling Lee into your arms with tears in your eyes. He looked surprised when you pulled away, but you just smiled.

"I thought something happened to you!"

"I was thinking about driving home from the bar, but..." 

"I'm glad you didn't. Come inside, it's cold and I don't know how to set a fire in the fireplace," you said, pressing your lips to his. He waved to the cop, who pulled out of the driveway as you closed the door. Lee set a fire in the fireplace and you curled up on the couch, tucking yourself under a blanket. Your husband made cocoa and then cuddled with you, lying his head in your lap. You played with his hair and kissed him again. You loved him drunk because it almost made him more lovely. He liked to cuddle and sleep, which was not helpful, when he fell asleep in your lap. While deciding whether to move him or just leave him, you fell asleep too.

You woke up to the smell of coffee and followed it to the kitchen. Lee was glaring at the coffee pot, almost willing it to go faster. You gave him a minute of making faces at an inanimate object before walking up behind him and wrapping your arms around him. One of his hands covered both of yours as you leaned your head against his back. 

"Morning," he said, bringing your fingers up to kiss them. You smiled and let go of him, walking to the fridge to find breakfast.

~~~~~~

Sorry for how bad it was, having a bit of a block, but a promise is a promise. Sorry for how late it is (or early depending on time zone) anyway usual vote, comment, share also Is anyone watching The Red Band Society because I'm loving it and the Doctor! My friend and I are calling him Doctor McDayum

Anyway thanks for all the support. I have tons of requests to do in order of when they were requested so I will have them done in that order. I'm sorry if you end up waiting for a couple weeks, but I have a lot on my plate right now

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi