Aidan Turner (fluff)

Thank you guys so much for the 100 reads! You guys are welcome to comment some prompts and I can write them if you'd like that. I'll dedicate it to you :)

~~~~~~

"A, could you grab my book of the counter." You heard a noise of agreement and smiled, leaning back into the pillows of your bed. After a few minutes Aidan walked into your bedroom with two cups of tea and your copy of The Hobbit. You'd read it when you were a kid and when Aidan and you started dating you felt the need to brush up on your Middle earth. He handed you the book and your tea and got under the covers with you, sipping at his own mug.

"Mm, wait a couple minutes its hot," he said, taking your mug and setting it next to his on the nightstand. You smiled at him and let him lean into your side as you opened the book. Inside there was a small pocket cut into the pages and an engagement ring sat inside. You stared at it speechless for a moment before turning to Aidan's smiling and smut face and then you lost it.

"Why the hell would you ruin my only copy of my favorite book?!" you exclaimed, "Why did you think that would be okay? This book has been in my family for ages and you decided to cut a god damned hole in it?! Why did you ever thing I'd be happy for that?" You continued to rant for about a minute straight and when you finally stopped Aidan looked about to cry. You take in a few deep breaths and then smile and hug him. 

"Of course I'll marry you, you dork." You can hear stifled laughter and also a few tears before you pull away from him. There's a grin bigger than the sun on his face, and you laugh as he slips the ring on your finger. He kisses you softly and hands you something. On the bed sits the copy of The Hobbit that he ruined and in your hands is your copy of The Hobbit. 

"I'm not that dumb you know?" he says, kissing you again and giving you your tea.