Asa Butterfield (fluff)

Starting now all my letters are gonna be at the bottom
Enjoy

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, guys!" Asa waved at the camera. You smile and wave, hardly paying attention from the number that grew from hundreds to millions in minutes.

"So I decided I needed to make a twitcam with my lovely girl, (Y/N). And I currently actually have time so here we go!" He exclaimed, his arms gesturing wildly. You just watch in from the side, smiling mindlessly at your lover, who seemed to me swatting a bug. Suddenly your phone buzzes and you look down, twitter. Oh god, it was going to be bad this time.

As quickly as you can turn of your notifications the tweets start coming in.

Sammy Waltz: @smaywaltslovesasa
"Awe! @(Y/T/N) , looks so happy! She's so in love with A!"

You smiled at that one.

"Why don't you tweet us questions for Asa to ask me?" you suggest to the camera. Another wave of tweets come in just as another hundred fans log in. You look at your phone, crossing your legs on the couch and smiling at your boyfriend.

"What's my favorite color?" you ask.

"Sunset orange, because its the most beautiful."

"What's my second pets name?"

"Trick question, you never had any pets, but if you count fish it'd be Google the big eyed fish." The questions get boring after a bit and Asa starts rambling on about how you two met and something else, while you watch him. Watch him as carefully as you can. The way his jaw moves when he says certain letters and the eyes that flickered over every once in a while. Each freckle on his face and every strand of his hair. You just sit and take it all in, but after a moment you notice silence and Asa's looking at you. His eyes flicker to your lips then back at your eyes before you lean in and your lips lock, just for a moment while your twitter 'awe's. You lean back so Asa can go back to his fans, but he leans forward with you and you internally giggle.

When you pull away you smile at the camera.

"I apologize for my delighted looks! Asa's been away for, like million years, filming and I missed him a lot."

"I missed you more."

~~~~~~
Yay hope you liked it! If you want follow my tumblr or instagrams or snap chat me any yay!

Peace love Spock
--
Shivi