Gerard Way {Requested} (fluff)

For icedragonkilljoy

No. MCR has not broken up. Go away their still a band. Shhhh.

~~~~~~

"Gerard... Mikey? Guys this isn't funny!" you yelled. You'd woken up in the morning and the lights didn't work. You'd found a flashlight on your bedside table that announced that no one was getting out of the house till you found them. You weren't actually in your house at the moment. You, Mikey, and Gerard had taken a trip up to the mountains and you were staying in this huge and old cabin in the woods. 

"Guys, come out! You know I hate--" you were cut off by a bright light and a crack of thunder. The rain was coming down in torrents and you ran around the house trying to locate your boyfriend and his brother. Yu'd look through all of the rooms on the top floor and went to the first floor, which was worse. You crept around the kitchen and the living room, half scared that an axe murderer is going to jump out or a ghost was going to come out of the walls. 

"Gerard? Guys, I'm freaked out. Just come here," you yelled. You were on the verge of tears because of how scared you were. You walked into the hall, ready to get back into your bed and try to block out the rain, when you caught a whiff of something that smelled like cookie dough and popcorn. Obviously you followed it and it led you to a weird little armour. You opened it and pushed back some old coats and at the back was a square and from around there was light and you could hear Gerard and Mikey talking. 

"Do you think she's going to find us?" Mikey asked. 

"Maybe I should go get her. She scared of thunder." 

"Awe, come on don't be a pansy. I'm sure she'll find us just fine and she'll be okay," Mikey said, he sounded like he was eating something. You were going to barge in and yell, but you got a better idea. Mikey had brought an incredibly scary clown mask and you knew where he left it so you snuck back upstairs and got it, pulling on one of Gerard's leather jackets and some black sweat pants. You walked downstairs and were going to go in again, when you felt like something was missing. You looped back towards the kitchen and found a huge butcher knife and some ketchup. 

"They tried to scare me, so I'll scare them," you whispered aloud. After the knife looked adept to your standards you went back and dove into the room. 

"AHHHHH!" They were both shrieking and crawling as far away from you as they could. You tried to look like you were going to stab Gerard in the heart and then broke character, laughing your ass off.

"Oh, you little...!" your boyfriends gasped, puling the mask off you. 

"Fuck, your girlfriend is hard core." You laughed and put the knife off to the side so no one could get hurt and you smiled when you saw what was in the room. There were fairy lights up on the walls of the little box room and there was blankets and pillows around the room, making it warm and cozy.

"You guys suck. I was scared out of my mind." 

"You were," Mikey grouched, shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth. Gerard smiled at his brother and wrapped his arms around you. The three of you rode out the storm by eating cookie dough and throwing popcorn into each other's mouths. You woke up cuddled together in the morning and the storm had passed, so you went out for a damage report, which was a broken window and a few shingles off the roof. Lightning had struck just a mile from your creepy old cabin, but you ended up going there for the next couple years until you went there finally on your honeymoon with Gerard.

~~~~~~

I dont know if ill update more this weeked but if i do yay. Im heading out to the cape so i wont have my laptop. I hope you liked it. Thank you guys so much for the comments. We just hit 30,000 reads!

As usual Comment, share, vote

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi