Sebastian Stan (Fluff) {Special}

"I hate you, Seb!" you yelled, throwing all of your small body against the door. 

"That's not fair I got you!" he pouted from the other side, pushing on it. 

"You have to touch me to tag me!" you squeaked as the door started moving your way. You were pushed to the ground as Sebastian hurtled into you. The linoleum floor offered no comfort as your entire body hit it along with Seb on top of you. 

"Got you," he grinned. You rolled your eyes and tried to push him off you, but he wouldn't have any of it. He pushed bits of your hair out of your face and smiled. 

"I love you," he announced. 

"I know," you countered, waving your engagement ring in front of his eyes. 

"Can you two not have sex on my bathroom floor?" Chris asked, looking disgusted at you. You poked a tongue out at your brother and Seb helped you off your butt. 

"It is our house," you pointed out. Chris shrugged and shoved you two into the hall and closed the door. 

"You're brother's a real dick," Sebastian observed. 

"Yes, that's why you two are best friends," you grinned, running away before he'd fully processed what you said. 

"Hey! Come back here!" he yelled, chasing you down the steps and into the kitchen where your mom was cooking. 

"Mom, he's trying to kill me!" you yelled, hiding behind your dad, who was holding a chopping knife. 

"I would hope not. You're getting married tomorrow," your dad laughed. You made a face at him and peeked around your dad. Sebastian was nowhere in sight and you stepped out behind him only to be swept off your feet and tossed over a shoulder. 

"I'm reconsidering!" you exclaimed, hopelessly trying to hit Seb into letting you down. 

"Awe, you would never do that," he mused. 

He's right

"Don't be so sure, honey."

"So threatening. So very threatening in a T-shirt with my face on it," he teased. You heard a door slide open and you were in the back garden. The wedding venue was being set up in front of the fountain. 

"Hey! You two aren't supposed to be out here!" someone yelled. 

"Well I can't outrun them with you on my shoulder so come on!" he yelled, dropping you to your feet. He grabbed your hand and you two ran into the woods. You finally came to stop in a clearing, both of you panting and doubling over with laughter. 

"We're in sooooo much trouble!" Seb wheezed. You couldn't answer you were laughing so hard. When you finally finished two warm hands cupped your cheeks. You looked up into brown eyes and smiled. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too," you grinned, pressing your lips to his. One of his hands tangled into your hair and your arms knotted behind his neck. His other hand traveled to your lower back and you pressed your lips harder against his. You finally pulled away when you heard your names being called. 

"I love you," you said, pecking his lips one more time, "See you tomorrow." 

"I love you more, and yeah... see you tomorrow." 

"The $10,000 dollars better be worth it!" 

"Believe me. It will be."

~~~~~~

YAYYYY WE GOT TO 10,000 VIEWS AND 200 VOTES!!!!

House on the right is the house that they have i couldn't find a garden that I liked enough to put in 

You guys are the greatests. I don't know when the next one is going to come out, but its going to be very special indeed 

Per usual Vote, comment, and share

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi