Benedict Cumberbatch (Fluff)

Sorry for the gap! This is just a filler chapter I am currently writing another one which is Aramis Knight (he plays Bean in Ender's Game) I'm in the middle of writing it. its in the first PoV bc that's what'll sound best I tried writing it in second and third but it didn't work out so I continued to write it in third.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 900 READS YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATESTS!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Feel free to message me bc I don't have friends lol :) I don't have my own laptop and I can't edit on my phone so please bare with me for a little bit! My dad is currently using my house computer all hours of the day so I don't have time to use it. Thank you guys for your patience with me
I love you so much -- Shivi
~~~~~~

"Good morning." The voice of an angel.

"Good morning, Ben," I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed. Warm breath cascaded over my almost bare shoulders and I smiled, rolling over. Ben laughed and kissed me on the forehead, holding me close to him. My forehead bumped his collarbone and I kissed the skin just underneath it. Slowly I peeled my eyes open and my eyes met blueish green ones.

"Hello," I whispered.

"Hello," he said, his morning voice making the butterflies in my stomach wake up again. Every morning was the same. A few minutes listening to Ben and my stomach would break into flutters. Always the same, even after three years.

"Today's the day," he giggled.

"Huh?" I asked, almost jumping out of my skin.

"Today's the day!" I grinned and dove at him, kissing him hard and then got up.

"I'll see you!" I called over my shoulder, pulling on a sweatshirt and my converse over my leggings and tank top.

"Hey!"

"Tell Tom I said 'hi'!" I called, slamming the door of our little house. outside the dew looked perfect on the grass and I skipped three houses down and walked into the house.

"Charlieeeeee! IM HERE!" I screamed, taking the stairs up two at a time. I tried hard not to glance out the window to the backyard, but my eyes fluttered to the side and I gasped, staring in awe at where I would be getting /married/.

As always wedding jitters started to get at me as soon as I saw my dress. it was gorgeous and I was excited, but I lost it when I realized it was going to drag in the grass. it was going to et ruined!

"Charlie, I can't!" I whined. I was standing in my underdress trying so hard not to burst into tears.

"Babe, it's gonna be fine. Put it on and stop freaking out. I was the same for Tom and I, but look at us," she smiled, glancing over at the little six month old playing in her crib. I smiled a little bit and dabbed the tears away, trying to not ruin my makeup.

"Now get in the dress and kick some ass, yeah?" She asked, pulling the dress down from the hanger. She helped me into it and put my jewelry in for me.

"You look like a princess! Can you take Amelia and put her in her dress? I really need to change!" I laughed and nodded, sitting the little girl on the bed and undoing her onesie, changing her into a white one and then the other dress for the day. She giggled at me and I played with her toes, singing softly.

"Hmm, you're going to make a lovely mother." I whipped around, glaring at my fiancé.

"BEN! You're ruining it! It was perfect!" I exclaimed, looking him up and down. He was wearing the same suit that he wore for our first date. He looked so nice and suddenly I felt self conscious, looking down at my feet.

"What's wrong...?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just...."

"You're just?"

"I wanted this day to be perfect," I sighed, "and now you've ruined it." Footsteps moved close to me and polka dot sock covered feet came to a sliding halt in front of me. I sigh a little bit into Ben's hug and he whispers, "It's going to be perfect all the same." The toilet flushed in the other room and Ben laughed, "I don't quite feel like being killed. See you downstairs!" He slides his hand into mine for a moment and walks out. I looked down and smiled, seeing a few red gummy bears. Today was going to be perfect.