Sebastian Stan (fluff)

Sorta requested, sorta everyones been asking for more Seb stuff.

Sorry if y'all hate the Red Sox :)

~~~~~~

"Tickets please," the man said. You dug around in your purse while the security guard looked at Sebastian with narrow eyes. Your boyfriend was looking around suspiciously, tilting his baseball cap down, and kicking at the ground. 

"Sorry about him," you said, "He's the guy who plays a character in Captain America. We got ambushed twice on the way here from the parking lot." The guy nodded, eyebrow still raised. He scanned your tickets and Seb grabbed your hand, dragging you through the gate and into the flood of people going into the stadium. He wrapped an arm over your shoulders and tilted his head down.

"You are so annoying," you laughed as he licked the tip of your ear.

"Why? Is it because I can't go outside without being attacked?" 

"No it's because licking my ear in public is weird." He laughed and kissed the top of your head. You checked the tickets and followed the signs pointing to 19. Seb followed, watching the crowd suspiciously. You walked down the covered concrete tunnel, people surrounding you. You barely noticed, having been to the stadium to many times in your life. Sebastian tagged along behind as you walked through an opening marked 9 - 28. The stadium opened in front of you and you could see your team doing their usual batting practice. You squealed a little bit and grinned at Sebastian, who looked down at your face and lit up. 

"You don't have to pretend to be excited," you replied with a roll of your eyes, "I know you hate baseball." His arms wrapped over your shoulders.

"I'm not pretending. You look happy, so I'm happy." You leaned your head back and Seb pecked you on the lips. You pulled away and walked towards the seats that you knew were yours. They were just behind the home team's dugout and you'd been pining for those tickets since you were a kid and sat as far up as possible.

"You know I've wanted to-"

"Sit in those seats for the last twenty odd years." You rolled your eyes and nodded, sliding into the red seat. Sebastian sat next to you and grabbed your hand as you leaned down onto the top of the dugout. Your eyes went wide as you watched Big Papi walk up the stairs right in front of your eyes. 

"Holy shit." He turned a little bit to look at you and then walked to the plate. You squeezed Seb's hand and he squeezed back.

"How bout we grab some food and drinks so we don't have to go when the game starts." You nodded and hopped to your feet. You walked together to the vendors and you both got beer and a Fenway Frank before going back.

"Hey, I love you, by the way," you remembered before you got back to your seats. Sebastian had bought you the tickets for Christmas and you'd been jumping up and down waiting for the day to come.

"I love you too," he replied, blue eyes leaving you slightly mushy inside.

-/-/-/-/-

"Get some eyes!" You yelled at the umpire as he made yet another bad call. Sebastian laughed at your stance and you leaned back into your seat.

"Calm down, babe." You rolled your eyes and took another drink from Sebastian's cup. You'd finished your own beer a while before. You glanced back at Seb to give him the cup and you heard a loud noise.

"Strike Three!" You looked back to come into eye contact with Brock Holt. He smiled at you and winked and you reached back to hit Sebastian.

"Did you see that? Did you see him? Seb, he winked at me. Seb!" You turned to look at him and realized that was the exact wrong thing to say. As the inning came to a close Seb's eyes were narrowed on you.

"Sebastian, he is my baseball love. Him and Bryce Harper... and Kevin Kiermaier, but you have my heart." He frowned and a whistle came from behind you.

"Kiss cam!" You looked up at the big screen to see yourself on it. You watched as a spark lit up in Sebastian's eyes in front of the full stadium plus everyone else watching on TV's across the country. His hands snaked around your hips and he leaned you backwards, your lips meeting his. You braced yourself by wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to your mouth. A loud cheer erupted, but before the camera moved away from you Sebastian stepped back a little bit, jumping over the railing blocking him from the dugout and he kneeled down. Your heart jumped into your throat.

"You might rather be hearing this from someone inside this dugout... or that one, but (Y/N) will you marry me?" Before anyone could stop you, you pulled Sebastian back by his shirt, kissing him deeply.

"There's no one I'd rather hear it from." Both teams had leaned out of their dugouts to see what was happening and Sebastian looked between your two favorite players, one on either team.

"Ya hear that? She's mine." 

~~~~~~

Hahaha so i realized id been missing out on all the great kiss cam au's i could write, so here you go. My three of my favorite people, sebastian stan, brock holt, and bryce harper (shit they are all so hot)

Peace, Love, Spock

--

Shivi