Frank Iero {Requested} (fluff)

@mcryinghbu

Please read the note at the bottom

I wrote this listening to country music, which should explain a lot.

~~~~~~

"Frank?" you called. He poked his head out of the garage door from in the house.

"Yeah, one sec. I'm wrangling Bucky." You smiled and looked in the back seat one last time. This road trip had been a plan of yours for a long time and it felt like you'd been waiting forever to go on it. A few seconds later you heard the door close and looked up to see Frank wrestling your three legged dog into the backseat. As soon as the black lab saw you, he sat still lying down in the backseat.

"He likes me better," you teased when Frank got in the driver's seat.

"I got you that dog almost eight years ago. You'd think it'd like me by now," he griped, turning on the car and pulling out. You didn't quite realize what you were doing until you were riding along backroads singing along to the radio.

"(Y/N). (Y/N)." You blinked awake, seeing it was dark outside the car windows. Bucky was asleep in the back seat and Frank was yawning.

"Want me to take a turn?" you asked, fumbling to find your glasses. Frank shook his head, stopping your hands.

"We're staying here for tonight," he said, getting out of the car and running around to open your door. You looked around and saw that you were parked in the middle of no where, the stars shining blindingly. You grinned and kissed Frank.

"Best part," he said, pulling away, "Is we have the view from our bed." You grinned and both of you climbed into the back of the pickup and wrapped each other in blankets. You opened the back of the cabin so Bucky could stick his head out into the fresh air. You smiled and rolled back towards Frank, who was contently staring at the sky.

"I love you."

"I'd hope so, being married and all," he laughed. You stuck out your tongue and Frank kissed your forehead.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

~~~~~~

Hey felicias. SO SORRY again for the huge gap that o had between writing. I hope yall enjoyed this. Basically I wanted to do a little q&A at the beginning of the next writing, but yall get the answer in the comments so I get to know you and you get to know me. Suggest some questions? Love you guys so much for reading :)

Peace, Love, Spock

-

Shivi