Aidan Turner (fluff) {Requested}

Hey guys! Finally got a request! Thank the gods for that bc I almost ran out of ideas!

Dedicated to @nz-taika

Names stolen from my favorite tumblr couple (go follow myotpsgay (Sav) and the-winds-of-fate (Drew) yeah their awesome)
Hope you enjoy
~~~~~~

"(Y/N), we're gonna be late!" your best friend screams.

"Savannah, it's down the street! Calm down!" you yell back, finally getting the last touches of your makeup on. You grin at yourself in the mirror.

"Damn, I wouldn't even think you were a girl," someone calls from the doorway. It's your best friend. You'd been roommates for two years at Boston College, and you'd been planning your cosplays for Anime Boston since last years convention. She was dressed from head to toe, full out like Castiel from Supernatural. You on the other hand were decked out with an outfit just like Fili (Dean O'Gorman) from the Hobbit.

There was a knock on the door and in burst none other than Dean Winchester, well Sav's boyfriend, Andrew.

"Ladies, your carriage is ready," he bowed. After going through the last checks you lock the door behind you and make your way in front of the dorm building. Drew's '67 Chevy Impala was still running on the curb and Andrew let Savannah slide into the front bench seat before opening the back door for you. You laugh and climb in, telling Sav to put in the cassette tape of Carry On My Wayward Son (A/N: calm your tits I know it's Carry on wayward son and I recognize that decision, but given its a stupid ass decision I've elected to ignore it). Her uncle had taught you to make tape so you could actually listen to music in Drew's car.

About fifteen minutes later you arrive at Anime Boston, where people were just beginning to line up. You jumped out of the car before the wheels stopped turning and jumped into line, allowing Drew and Sav to go park. Just before your friends got back a black SUV pulled up and several body guards and two guys got out of the back seat. You step up on your tippy toes to see who it is and as you do you fall over, tripping into one of the body guards. He shoves you off, but you've gotten a glimpse of who he was protecting and almost fall again.

"Dean, look it's you!" Aidan Turner jokes, smiling lightly at you. You wave back, hyperventilating on the inside. After the procession goes inside you whip out your phone to put it up on Tumblr and Twitter. You suddenly spot 'Dean' and 'Cas' and call them over, jumping up and down, telling them what happened.

"No way?! And we missed it?!" Andrew yelled. You laugh and nod.

Waiting was hell, but you talked to some other cosplayers and took pictures of 'Cas' and 'Dean' kissing, and a few more with a Sam cosplayer watching from the background. Drew and Sav were happy to just be together, which you were happy for them, they were your best friends, but seeing Drew tuck a stray bit of red hair that was sticking out from under Sav's wig was a little saddening. You'd been single for what seemed like forever. However you completely forgot your loneliness when the doors opened. The day whipped by with pictures and laughter. New friends and old ones. One of the Deadpools gave you his number, but with the hundreds of people around you, you quickly couldn't tell who it was. Your friends traveled away from you as a large group of dwarves, a hobbit, and a wizard dragged you along to somewhere. The Kili was also a girl and you talked with her for a while and then finally asked 'Thorin' where you were going. The scrawny kid under the coat put on his best manly voice and answered, "To the signing of course!" You nodded in confusion as you got pulled into a line, and then you realize. Aidan and Dean were sitting at a table up in the front, laughing and talking to several other fans. You almost die with excitement as you pull out a copy of your Kili fan-fiction and a small TARDIS notebook. As your just about to reach the front of the line someone calls you.

"Hello?" You ask. Drew's frantic voice answers back.

"Savannah twisted her ankle and she thinks it might be broken! You'll be okay to get home on your own? I'm bringing her to the hospital now!" he excalimed.

"Oh gosh, is she okay? I'll come right after this! I'm about to get signatures! I'll get one for you and her!"

"Okay! She says she loves you!"

"Love you to, Sav!" you say into the phone, shoving it back in your pocket and running up to the boys.

"Hey, Dean, it's the you from earlier!" Aidan chuckles. You hand him the fan-fic and smile, "If you have any free time please read this! It would make my life! Also, can you sign this paper three times? I promised signatures for my friends." He nodded at your rush of words, tucking the papers into his bag and scrawling his signature onto the paper in three spots.

"Oh gosh, you're the greatest actor ever!" you exclaim. Dean protests and you walk down the table to him, someone filling in the gap behind you. Dean smiles at you and tells you how good your costume is while signing the paper. As soon as you get out of the huge hall you hail a cab, making a quick stop at home to get in your normal clothes and then get a T to he hospital. It's quite empty and the nurse tells you what room Sav and Drew are in. You walk down the hall to the elevator, barely looking at the other person in the elevator. You're too busy looking at the signatures in your TARDIS notebook.

"Hey, you're the Fili from earlier!" You turn around to see Aidan looking at the notebook.

"Holy shit..." you mumble under your breath, nodding.

"We just can't seem to stop bumping into each other, can we?"

"Maybe because I'm your biggest fan," you laugh. He smiles and takes the notebook back, scrawling something under his signature in one corner, and handing it back to you closed.

"Why are you here?" ha asks, leaning back against the wall.

"My friend twisted her ankle at the con today."

"Hmm... well I just wanna say you look better in your clothes, rather than Dean's." You laugh and ask why he's there.

"Dean managed make the greatest offense of Boston by wearing a Yankees hat, which get him a shoe in the face. He's making sure he hasn't got a consussion."

"Whack him over the head for me," you laugh, waving goodbye when the elevator stops on your floor.

"It was nice meeting you...?"

"(Y/N), and you too."

"Well it was nice meeting you, (Y/N)." The elevator doors closed on his smile and you giggle to yourself, opening the notebook. On he page a number was scrawled with a note next to it.

Hope you don't have a boyfriend :P Call me all the same
A

The grin doesn't fade, even when you find out Sav did break her ankle and you'd have to help her. It stays there until... and after you text the boy of your dreams.

~~~~~~
Hope that wasn't too bad!

As usual share, vote, comment

Peace, love, Spock
--
Shivi