Gabriel [Supernatural] {Requested} (fluffy smut)

Requested by dragonsleo2000

~~~~~~

"Gabe, I'm home!" you yelled. You knew he wasn't, but if he knew you were he'd come home from screwing with the Winchester brothers and cuddle for the night. Of course just seconds after you yelled into the empty house you heard the flutter of wings up stairs. You heard a grunt and a lot more than just Gabe trampled down the stairs. Sam and Dean Winchester ran into your kitchen in complete confusion. 

"What the hell?" Sam asked, turning and looking around the room.

"Well, hello," Dean flirted, smirking at you.

"Gabe, honey, could you stop bringing hunters into the house?" you asked. The boys turned around to where you were talking to. 

"I could, but they're so much fun," he concluded, appearing next to you and pulling you into a kiss. His arm wrapped around your waist and you pulled away, using your powers to shut and lock the door the Winchesters were trying to get out of. 

"Hmmm, they do seem fun, but I wanted a quiet night in." 

"Long day?" he asked, waving his hand. The boys disappeared and you shrugged. 

"Little kids are hard to work with. I knew that when I took the job, but still..." you sighed, resting your forehead against Gabe's chest. He rested his chin against your hair for a minute before snapping. You were both in your pj's in bed. You laughed a little bit and kissed your angel happily. 

"I love you," you smirked, rolling so you were on his chest. 

"In that case I love you too," he answered, playing with strands of your hair. 

"You always love me," you said, rolling back over. 

"Hey!" he exclaimed, scooting closer to you. His fingers slipped under your pyjamas, which was just one of his shirts. You felt his breath against the back of your neck and you did your best to ignore it until he slid the tips of his fingers past the band of your underwear. 

"Gabe," you scolded, trying to turn around. When you found you couldn't you sighed and allowed him to press his lips against the back of your neck. His fingers continued on their journey across your body until the shirt had pushed its way off you and you were lying completely naked except your underwear. 

"Gabe..." you said quietly. He turned to look at you like he was going to listen, but instead he kissed you and continued whatever he was doing. His lips traveled down your chin to your neck, still keeping you under some sort of holding spell or magic or angel mojo. He moved you so you were lying on your back and kept on his track, kissing down your neck to your breasts.

He toyed with you in every way he knew would drive you crazy and then quickly undressed himself. He kissed you and slowly thrust into you. 

"G-Gabe..." you gasped against his lips, your nails raking at his back. He let you adjust for a second and then pulled out and pushed back in. His pace started out slow and loving, his kisses falling down your neck and to your collarbone. 

"F-F-Faster..." you moaned, chewing on your lip until it bled. He listened and he sped up still the bed was banging against the wall. 

"I'm going to come," he whined after a minute. 

"Go ahead baby, I'm right after you." He came, cursing, and then rode you out of your high before puling out and kissing you softly. 

"I love you," he said quietly, but you'd already fallen asleep. He tucked you in and cuddled against you smiling. 

~~~~~~

Sorry if that was bad, one of those times when a smut isnt really the first thing on my mind.

I hope I get as much as I can in in the next few days because I go back to school in under two weeks and the first year of high school is goig to be brutal. As usual vote comment share

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi