Richard Armitage {Requested} (fluff)

For AJ_gamer

~~~~~~

"Richy Rich Rich," you sang to yourself, dancing around the kitchen.

"Hmm, if I knew you were dancing around singing my name I'd have come home earlier," someone called behind you. You smiled before spinning around in your socks and sliding across the kitchen to hug him.

"How was the filming? NO, don't tell me. I wanna see the movie first."

"Good thing you married the actor who acts in There and Back Again or you'd be driving them up a wall," he smiled, kissing your forehead.

"Good thing we were going out before you got the part," you replied, leaning up and pecking him on the lips.

"Go shower and come down to help me out. I've got a special dinner for tonight," you said, pushing him towards the stairs. He left and you waited for the shower to come on before setting the table and taking the food out of the oven. About ten minutes later he came back down the stairs wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. He looked comfier than before and more relaxed.

"I thought you said I was helping with the cooking," he said, taking a seat at the table.

"I lied. Preston's going to be home any minute now. He was over at a friends," you explained, looking at the door. Sure enough , after a few minutes of small talk the door opened.

"Mom, I'm ho- DAD!" He dropped his things on the floor and ran to hug his father.

"When did you get back?" he asked, sitting down at the table.

"Less than an hour ago. Let's eat, I haven't had any of your mother's cooking in a few weeks," Richard said, piling food onto his plate. You laughed and filled your plate once Preston had and you all finally got to sit down and have a nice family dinner.

~~~~~~

Sorry this ones short but one more is coming later today and yeah so get ready

anyway Comment, share, and vote

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi