Lee Pace (Fluff) {Requested}

For Fandom_Haven

~~~~~~

You were attacked the second you stepped through the doorway, Lee tossed a Nerf gun at you and disappeared down the hall.

"Whoever gets hit in the chest first looses!" he shouted. You grinned and dropped your bag on the couch and raced after him, making sure you stayed out of his sight. You had an advantage, being almost a foot shorter than him, you had less body to protect, but he was ahead of you. Instead of following him you snuck behind a shelf and lay waiting for the inevitable time when your boyfriend started looking for you. 

"(Y/N)!" he called after an hour, "Babe, the games over come out!" You kept quiet and let him walk around the house calling your name and trying to lure you out with food. When he finally walked into your room you attacked, bullets hitting him straight down the ribs. He screamed and hit the ground laughing. You squeezed out from behind the shelf and smiled at him. 

"I win," you smirked, dropping the Nerf gun on his chest. 

"Yeah you won," he panted, sitting up and smiling at you. 

"I have dinner to create and your welcome to help," you said, skipping down to the kitchen. You could hear Lee following behind you and grumbling a little bit about how he didn't want to cook, but you carried on. 

"It'll be fun, dinner always is," you laughed, turning around in the staircase. He shrugged, suppressing a smile, and kissed you lightly. 

"Hmmm...I love you."

"I love you too." Both of you finished your trek down the stairs and you walked into the kitchen to find all the ingredients to make Shepard's pie and pumpkin pie, possibly your two favorite foods, on thr table.

"I guess I know what I'm making," you laughed, getting an apron. Your boyfriend followed and not ten minutes later you were both dancing around the kitchen, singing, and cooking. 

"I told it was gonna be fun. Don't say no because you know I'm right." He shrugged a little it and kissed your forehead. The food was cooking and you two were sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey look, it's me!" he laughed, pointing to Pushing Daisies on the guide. You clicked it and curled up  against your boyfriend while Ned the pie-maker baked. 

"(Y/N), foods done." You blinked awake and turned around. Lee was sitting at the table waiting for you to join him and you did. He served dinner and smiled at you.

"You know you're cute when you sleep." 

"You know your creepy when you watch me sleep?" you retorted. 

"Ooooh, sleepy (Y/N) is a sassy (Y/N)." 

"You knew that already. Go away." 

"Mm, don't say that, someday I might just." You made a puppy dog face and shook your head.

"No." 

"Yeah, that's true probably not."

~~~~~~

Sorry for the shortness of this I'm having a block. Hope you enjoyed, Vote, Comment, Share.

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi