Benedict Cumberbatch {Requested} (smut)

for Ems2903

~~~~~~

You glanced out the window of your office and sighed as rain droplets rolled down the half fogged up glass.

"Not excited to go out in that?" one of your co-workers called. You shook your head and smiled, pulling on a coat and making sure all of your bag was zipped out before making it out into the rain. You made it to the curb, avoiding the bustling activity of buisness town London and waved your hand, trying to attract the attention of a cab. You did, eventually, and as it pulled up to the curb you got in only to get an angry, "It was for the gentleman." A tall man in a suit was standing behind you, but instead of waiting for you to get out he just slid in beside you.

"I think we can share it," he said, closing the door. Since he'd been wearing a hood you couldn't see his face, but you nearly passed out when you heard his voice. Benedict Cumberbatch had offered to share a cab with you... of course he had. He said an address and you rattled off yours too, not quite paying attention until the cabbie replied.

"Same address well I guess I'll be getting less of a pay." The cab pulled into usual worktime traffic and Benedict turned to you.

"So, I'm assuming you know who I am. I'd like to know who you are."

"Oh. Uh, (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you. How long have you lived in the building?"

"A few years. Bit of a boring life I've got," you explained, finally letting yourself sit properly.

"Hmm, i wish I had a boring life. This is the first time in weeks I've been able to just get a cab home instead of black cars and body guards."

"Sounds pretty bad when you put it like that."

"Oh, it's not that bad, just a little bit too... public. Which reminds me, we probably should get out of the cab at different times. Wouldn't want you to get tackled by the paps."

"Oh, no. I'm sure it'll be fine. They don't know where you live," you said, glancing down at your phone.

"Yeah, and how do you know that?" he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm kind of a huge fan of yours."

"I don't expect so. I live in the flat two doors down from yours," he said, pointing to your key. It had the apartment number on it.

"I guess I should've looked harder," you claimed.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Wait, you've got my mail," you complained, running after your boyfriend.

"And what are you going to about it?" he asked. You made a face and chased him down the hall, but he slammed his apartment door in your face. Although you lived just down the hall neither of you wanted to move in together.

"Benedict, you ass. If you're willing to pay my bills then by all means keep them, otherwise I'll be getting ready for work." You walked back to your apartment and closed the door, knowing that if he was coming back it was with your bills and his key to your flat. You hummed while you changed, slipping out of your T-shirt and shorts. You heard the front door open and you ignored it, searching through your closet to find something to wear. Warm arms wrapped around your middle and you jumped as his hands landed on your bare skin. They were freezing and you tried to push him away, but instead he spun you around and pressed you to his chest. You turned your chin up and smirked, his blue-green eyes boring into yours. You both stood there for a second before he leaned down and you leaned up. You knew that you'd have to call in sick that day, but that was barely even hanging on to your train of through which was, '"less clothes'.

"Bed?" he asked as you feverishly tried to get his pajama pants off. You nodded and he kissed you hard, skin sliding against skin. His lips moved from yours to your jawbone then down and down further. You could barely stand by the time that he pushed you onto the bed. The smile in his eyes was worth your almost falling over, but you couldn't see it for long as you pushed aside the rest of the clothing you were wearing. His lips met your breasts and his fingers met your heat. He paused for a second, allowing his cool fingers to just touch you before pushing two long fingers into you. You ran your fingers through his hair. Your moaning must have been an encouragment and pushed one finger into you.

"Benedict," you groaned, trying to get a strong grip in the sheets. He could tell you were close to your climax and he pushed his fingers a few more times, hitting your prostate. The feeling in your toes left you and you stuttered, trying to find any words. Instead Benedict pumped harder and you came onto his fingers, which he slid into his mouth and grinned.

"You taste good." 

"Hmm," you sighed, content on not moving.

"Ten minutes?" Ben asked. You nodded, rolling around so the sheets were wrapped around the two of you.

~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, been sorta busy. Usual Comment Vote Share. we're SO close to 100k and il have something special for the day that it happens. 

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi