Aidan Turner {Requested} (smut)

For Savannah @SilentCreepers

All sign language will be in between a pair of dots. Like this:
☞ hello ☜ 

~~~~~~

"Hello, kitchen," You heard a high voice call.

"Hello, television. Hello, mummy's car," it continued. You jumped out of your desk chair and sprinted into the kitchen. Your son, Caleb, was sitting on the kitchen counter waving at all the things he could see.

"Caleb!" You squeaked in your head, hugging him so close to you, you could probably feel his heartbeat.

"Hello, mummy." You smiled and kissed his cheeks and hugged him again. Caleb had been born deaf, just as you'd been born mute. The bathroom door opened a couple feet away and your boyfriend, Aidan, walked out.

"Hello, darling," he smiled, kissing you over Caleb's head. You smiled at him, signaling your 'hello' and then set Caleb down on his feet, signing to him.

☞ Go get ready for bed ☜  

He nodded back and ran up the stairs. You finally turned to Aidan and kissed him again, his arms wrapping around you. When you pulled away you tapped your noses together and then stepped away from each other.

☞ How was the trip? ☜

"It was great! Caleb loved the costumes and he liked the fact that he fit in some places and I didn't. He's been talking nonstop since we got in the car." You grinned, kissing Aidan again. He'd done so much for you and Caleb that you couldn't even believe that two years ago you were managing three jobs and Caleb at the same time. All the while not being able to speak or hold a conversation with your son. Now you were on the verge of fame, your deaf son was doing great in school and his acting skills were developing with the help of Aidan, and Aidan. Well, Aidan was the best thing that could have happened to you.

☞  I love you  ☜

Aidan's face split into a bigger grin.

"I love you more," he smirked, kissing you again, this time harder than before.

☞  Lies ☜

"Oh really?" he asked cheekily. You nodded and tugged on his collar, kissing him one last time before pulling fully away.

☞  Need to put C to bed. Cont. this later ☜

Aidan nodded and let you walk up the stairs to tuck Caleb in. To continue that he also made you read him a bedtime story... well signed one. He finally let you go after a good night kiss and a warm glass of milk.

When you walked out of Caleb's bedroom you almost broke the half full glass of milk on Aidan. He was standing in the hall waiting for you. You rolled your eyes at him, walking down the stairs to put the cup in the sink. Aidan followed you like a starved wolf and once you finally turned around from cleaning up, he pounced on you. His hands were up your shirt, his lips against yours... Not that you were complaining.

"Bedroom?" he asked. You nodded, leading the way up the stairs into your bedroom. Once the door was closed and locked Aidan essentially tossed you onto the bed and threw himself over you. He kissed you senseless before pulling your shirt over your head and sucking love bites onto your neck. If you could, you'd be moaning so loud even Caleb could hear it. Your fingers unconsciously unbuttoned Aidan's shirt as Aidan's undid your pants. There was a moment of pause when Aidan used his eyes to ask you 'You sure?'. You bit your lip and ran your hand down his boxers. It was a yes from you. Aidan got a little grin on his face and his hands trailed down your legs as he pushed down your jeans. When he reached your knees he let you do the rest, pulling his hands up your legs and past your blue and grey striped underwear. His mouth pressed against yours, his hands tracing your skin to your back. He un-hooked your bra and slid it off, letting go of your lips and latching onto your collarbone. His teeth grazed your skin and you leaned into his touch. His hands traveled down, pulling away your panties and he pulled back for a moment to admire you. He looked back up at your eyes with a mischievous look in his eyes and you knew exactly what he was thinking. You twisted your hands in the sheets as Aidan kissed his way down your body and when he was between your legs he hesitated a bit. You nudged him to continue with your ankle and he let his tongue loose on you right away. At first it was just kitten licks then he pushed his tongue into you and you bit your lip and arched your back. Your fingers twirled in his hair and he moaned which pushed you over the edge. You came and Aidan lapped it up before pulling himself back up to your mouth and kissing you hard. You could taste your pleasure on his lips and your hands traveled down to undo his pants.

"Need help with that?" he asked, your hands still trembling. He pushed off the bed slipping out of his pants and his boxers. You smirked and he looked at you.

"Liking what you see?" he asked. You shrugged and his eyes twinkled as he crawledback up the bed. His lips locked with yours and didn't leave you. Your tongues tangled with each others and Aidan lined himself up with you. He was about to ask if he could go, but you thrust your hips forward and he continued. He set a steady pace, is hands roaming your body, your fingers in his hair. 

"I'm gonna..." he gasped against your lips. You nodded and he came, filling you and then kept up his tired thrusts until you came. He rode you out and then pulled out and tossed himself next to you. Both of you crawled under the sheets and cuddled.

"I love you." 

☞ I still love you more ☜

~~~~~~

I'm sorry that this took literally froever to write. I also apologize for the bad writing I'm in a bit of a block and I have been for a little while 

Anyway per usual, Vote, comment, share

Peace, Love, Spock
--
Shivi