CHAPTER 2

The next morning I am awoken by the chirping birds. I get out of bed go by the window and take a moment to enjoy nature.

The morning breeze hits me the very  moment I open the window. The birds are in a tree still chirping  , the green fresh grass that is being watered , the busy little ants looking for food.

Everything is just so perfect and I know this is going to be one beautiful day indeed. With the smile on my face I plug in my headsets. My phone beeps letting me know that I have a message. I go to my notifications and read it.

Morning love ♥

Got another busy day can't come over.
Sorry but I'll make it up promise.

Kevin
Xoxox

This is the real Kevin Brown. The control freak. Whenever I'm busy I gotta drop my Shit for him, but whenever his busy I gotta find my own company. I even started getting used to it that it doesn't hurt.

Playing my favourite song I go downstairs  to the kitchen rubbing my eyes. I know Natalie and her family aren't home so I'm home alone.  "Oh she's sweet but a psycho a little bit right thou at night she's screaming Amamama. She's poison but tasty and people say run don't walk away"  I sing along while shaking my booty and entering the kitchen.

When the song is finished I turn around to find Vally standing cross armed against the zinc with a smirk on his face. His dark eyes are fixed on me. He looks at me from my face to the vest I'm wearing going down to my shorts. It's as if he is scanning me for something. Before he could reach my naked legs I clear my throat so he must look away which he does and clearly not embarrassed.

"I'll just go" I say walking back to my room in a fast pace. Before I could even reach the kitchen exit "No stay" he says. I stop in my tracks and stand statue for a minute to process everything. The same guy that irritates me and called me a brat just yesterday asked me to stay with him. Did he perhaps change overnight.

But the real question here is what do I say. Should I say yes or No. I know I'll be bored upstairs alone. Now if I stay then he will start teasing me and being all mean and sour. But then its all worth it cause his presence is kind of amusing. Then that means I'm staying.

"Uhmm okay" I say after debating with my mind. I go to the counter and make myself breakfast. Sitting on the kitchen stool I make myself comfortable and enjoy my food. "I thought you got done yesterday" I say while looking at him work.

"Neh, It needs serious repairing and I couldn't do it yesterday" he answers while concentrating.

"So remember you said you didn't want to help me then what changed your mind" I ask him while putting more sugar in my cereal.

"Natalie did. She is very beautiful you know and her husband is lucky to have her" he says. I stop eating and look at him. I know he has a smirk on his face.

"So you only help beautiful girls" I ask him. He chuckles and wipes the sweat of his forehead. "Something like that" he says. He is insulting me. His trying to say I'm ugly and it hurts me. "So in other words I'm not" I say.

"Not what?" He asks

"Beautiful" I say.

"I never said that. But if it's what you think then I'm fine with it" he says.

I bang the spoon on the table on purpose. I am really hurt by what he just said. I wonder why does he have to be so evil. I'm sure he even makes the devil jealous. "You know your dancing skills could get me alot of followers" he breaks the silence.

"What do you mean?" I play dum. I know that social media works with followers but I want more clarification. "Your tap is done and ready to work" he says standing up and taking of the gloves.

"Thanks but what followers" I stand up and ask him. He packs his toolbox and picks it up when his done. He then walks towards me stopping right next to me and with every step my heart beats fast.

He stands next to me with our shoulders touching igniting a spark. His hot breath is on my bare shoulder causing butterflies to erupt inside my stomach. His cologne is so strong and has already intoxicated my lungs. My fingers are itching to play with his curls.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my sending shivers down my spine. I close my eyes as his finger gets in contact with my skin. Gosh, what is he doing to me. "Don't get any ideas about me asking you to stay cause it was just a favour" he whispers in my ear. I feel my breathing increasing.

He has a dark aura which I am not comfortable around but now I just want him to give me more. I want him to he around me forever. He stares at me then leaves. I still standing in the same position my legs go numb. It feels as if he had taken air with him. I drag my feet to my bedroom to find my phone ringing.

"Natalie" I say while calming myself. What is wrong with me.

"Were you running?" She asks.

"Yes, I got bored and decided to exercise a little" I lie to her. She can never know what's wrong with me. I know she will jump to the conclusion of me liking him when I know I don't and will never. Maybe.

"Did Vally come over to finish the pipe?" She asks me sounding a little worried. My breathing finally gets back to normal. "Yes, his done" I say. She then cuts the call giving me a chance to do what I wanted to do.

I sit on my bed and go on instagram. I am not a person who likes social media so I create a account using an anonymous name. I don't want him too know I was checking on him cause it will boost his ego and lower my self esteem. Once I finally create one I search for Vally and his account pops up on my screen.

"Oh shit" I say to myself. He has alot of followers and has videos of him dancing. "You know your dancing skills will get me alot of followers" his words play back and my head starts spinning.

Could he have maybe taken a video of me dancing?. Will he post me ?. He already doesn't like me I see nothing stopping him from doing so. I'm doomed for the rest of my life. But not yet, I never see it yet on his account so I'm safe. For now. I am never dancing I promise.

H/ N : do you guys think he took her a video 😁

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥