CHAPTER 37

"Thanks for supper it was amazing. Goodnight everybody" I say while taking out the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

"It's a pleasure. Why you sleeping early tonight?" Natalie asks me. I turn and look at her. I've never slept late for a matter of fact I am the one who sleeps before any other adult in this house.

"I have a meeting tomorrow" I say and drink some milk before leaving for my room. I go pass little Reece's room and take a quick peek to find him fast asleep. I put of the light and go to my room.

I lay on my bed and close my eyes until I hear something on my window. Getting up I go and look outside but see nobody. I must have started hearing things again. I close the window and cuddle myself until I'm finally fast asleep.

»»»»»

"We trust you on this one Miss Bryson" Mr Stephens my boss tells me.

"Yes sir I promise to do my at most best" I say. He gives me more information which I make sure to take down.

There is a knock on the door and I stop working.
"Okay Brittney get to working" he says and cuts the call. Whoever it is deserves a high five for saving my ass. I don't think I would have survived any longer with my boss.

"Come in" I say while rechecking my notes. The door opens and in comes Vally with a bunch of roses and box of chocolate.

"Exactly what I needed honey" I say and stand up to take the chocolates from him. He puts the flowers on the table and kisses me.

"Baby I missed you so Fucking much" he says in between the kiss. I have no idea what's going on that is making him kiss me harder and faster. I'm definitely going to get a blister after this.

"Whats wrong?" I ask him when he breaks off.
"Nothing I just like really missed you" he says. I turn and hit him playfully on the arm before going to  put the flowers in a vase.

There is no trouble buying a vase cause Kevin loved buying me flowers and after our break up I made sure to throw away all the flowers. So yeah, I got lots of empty vase in my office.

Finally putting them in a suitable vase I turn to him. "What did you do today?" I ask him. I have never seen him going to work which makes me wonder if he does work.

"Nothing. Just the usuals of being me" he says and scratches his neck. I look at his neck and realise that the scar has healed. It just left a little reddish on his neck.

"Lucky you I have just been assigned to get this deal" I say and go sit on the table while he sits on the chair.

"And I am so terrified. Meetings are like my biggest fears" I tell him. My Father always had business meetings even at home and I would peep and see how uncomfortable he was but then would get used to it. I don't know what spell is it that he used cause he always got things done in the right way.

If he were to be alive I would have been much calmer as he would help prepare me but now I absolutely got nobody. "Hey, I'm here baby" Vally says and puts his hands on my thighs.

"Be calm and be yourself. Trust me that's the two key words of nailing a deal" Vally tells me. I look at him unsure but he is right. I once googled how to score a deal and those were the two answers I had found.

"If you worry to much it will flop but if you cool and calm it will work out smoothly. Just like an exam if you study and still worry you will forget everything but if you study and act chill then I promise you will get good marks" he explains in detail.

I smile at him for supporting me right now. "Shocked are you?" he asks me with a smile while swinging in the chair.

"About?" I ask him.
"Bad boy knows more then you do" he says and laughs a little before standing up and putting his hands around me.

"Just stay calm and be yourself" he repeats in my ear and then kisses me behind my ear.

"How do I stay calm?" I ask with my eyes closed enjoying his touch and the temperature that is increasing.

"I can help calm you down in the most fun way you can think about" he chuckles in my ear. He then picks me up bridal style and lays me down on the couch.

Leaning in he starts kissing me again while taking of my shirt revealing my navy blue bra. I tug at his shit to take it off which he does himself. "I'm in charge here" he says after tossing both our shirts on the floor.

(Then some freaking shit happened😁)

"Much better now" he asks while eating his lollipop.

I sit up and  finish of buttoning my shirt. "Don't feel yourself there but yeah I'm calm" I say with a smile. He is sitting on the table only in his boxes. I never thought I would actually do it in my own office but when it comes to Vally his very tempting and hard to resist. 

"See I got magic with me" he winks at me. After I'm done dressing I stare at his half naked body. His muscular arms, his biceps and triceps, his chest and six pack are all enough to turn me on and leaking like a tap.

My Father was not a person who went gym. He loved eating alot so he was a little fat. Now me growing up I always wanted a fat guy and life actually gave me the complete opposite. "Like what you see" he asks while looking at himself.

"Get dressed you have to go now" I take his pants and throw it at him. He catches it and dresses up.

"Don't miss me too much" he kisses my forehead. I open the door for him and find Kristen standing. "What ?" I ask her. She looks at me then Vally who greets her and out he goes.

"I just came to tell you that Mr Stephens is here" she says and walks in my office. I hope she never heard me moan out Vallys name cause that's embarrassing. Never again. I swallow my embarrassment and clear my thoughts. She must never know.

"Smells like workouts here" she says making herself comfortable. I close the door behind me and go sit down with her.

"Tell me everything" she says while eating my chocolates.

"Nope. That's now non of your business" I say and eat up the chocolates with her.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥