CHAPTER 42

"Uh huh" he says chewing on his strawberry.
"So for my business meeting with that woman it's going to be a double date..." I say.

"Uh huh" he says finishing his desert. He stands up and goes to the bin then throws away the tub.
"That's where you come in.. I need you to be my date" I say and watch him sit down on the mat again.

"Uh huh" he says.
"Be serious now" I say and hit him on the stomach as we both laugh. He stops and looks at me.

"What?" I ask him. He has been sitting watching me for minutes now and I'm getting wet by his look. "You beautiful" he says and I start blushing. I am going on like a teenage girl now and it is and will always be because of him.

"I need your answer now" I remind him and finish my desert. He scratches the back of his head. I take my tub and go throw it away in the bin. Coming back I go and lay down with him on the mat.

"Sure I'll do it" he says but there is uncertainty in his voice.

"Promise" I give him my pinky. He looks down at me and joins his pinky with mines.

"So you need to clean up well, dress into formal clothes and look and smell good" I tell him while he makes circles on my cheek going to my neck and back.

"Are you listening?" I ask him while looking at him. He has been quiet so I look up at him and see that his eyes are closed and light snores are coming from him.

"Idiot" I say and also close my eyes. Falling asleep in the arms of the love of my life.

>>>>>

"Brittney, Vally. What is this?" Kristen comes in my office shocking me and Vally. I quickly wake up and sit up while rubbing my eyes.

"How long have we been out?" I ask them. Jeven looks at his watch and whistles. "For an hour or so" he says rocking on his shoe heel.

"Mr Stephens has been trying to call you and couldn't get ahold of you it's because you were busy playing Romeo and Juliet in the office at your workplace" she says and I start getting scared. I hope I'm not in any trouble.

"Knock next time cause you might see things which are long for your eyes" Vally says while still laying on the floor with his hands behind his head protecting it from touching the floor.

"Ewww disgusting freak" Kristen says rolling her eyes and putting her hair behind her ear in disgust. "What did you tell him?" I ask her.

"That you have a family problem which you needed to attend so he spoke to jeven. And he said he hopes you fix things immediately with your family cause the meeting is around the corner" she says crossing her arms and I sigh in relief.

She just saved my ass one more time. "Thank you so much I owe you guys a treat" I tell them and they both give me proud faces.

"Okay that's sorted ,come baby let's finish of what we started" Vally says pulling my hand which I yank away and stand up. I check the time and it's knockoff time now. I yawn and fix my hair.

"Okay we going now. Bye bye" they both say and leave us alone.

"You were snoring again" Vally says getting up.
I stop packing and look at him. All he cares about is my snoring and not what we spoke about. How nice.

"What else did you record ?" I ask him while rolling my eyes.

"You snore, you like make a chewing sound in your sleep, you make silly noises, you like turning around and is never comfortable" he says provoking me. I just shake my head and take my bag.

"Just joking. Don't get mad at me. I love how you look when you awake" he says standing up and hugging me from behind. I stand still and close my eyes. Control yourself.

"We need to pack now.." I say moving out of his arms and taking his bag in which I put in every thing including the mat which I fold neatly and pack. After that I take it and give it to him.

"Let's go now" I say and we both leave.

»»»»»

"Don't forget what I told you okay" I say
"Yeah Yeah. Bathing and stuff... but I always bath honey and shave and stuff" he says turning to face me. We inside his car that is parked outside his house.

"Yeah you right. I'm not implying on anything .. It's just that this deal is my life so we need to look our very best" I say and he wiggles his eyebrows and makes funny faces as I speak.

"Hey, I'm talking" I say and he carries on. He looks like his congested so I start laughing at him before stepping out.

"Hey little sister" Natalie says raffling my hair when I go pass her. She seems to be in cloud nine today. "Hello" I say with little energy compared to hers. I feel tired even though I just woke up which is unreal.

"Suppers ready" she says. I just nod and go to my room. I put on my pyjamas and go back downstairs to eat. "It was very complicating" Alex says. He has been telling us about his court case today which he handled very well.

I am already bored giving me even more reason to yawn after every word he says. "You okay sis?" Natalie asks me and I just nod. After supper I take out the dishes and go to my room.

»»»»»

"Which one must I wear?" I ask taking out all my dresses. Well tonight is the night. I am going for the double meeting date.

"Don't worry about that now" Natalie tells me. I look at her giving her a sad face which she laughs at. "I'm sure Kristen got something in mind" she tells me.

Kristen and I are really going to need to shop for a new dress. "Okay then" I say and sigh looking at all the dresses I placed on my bed. I give her a hug and walk out.

I slide in my car which came back yesterday when I was at work. I hope it won't give up on me like it did. I paid alot for it to get fixed up. I start the engine and I close my eyes taking in the smell of petrol.

I reverse out of the garage onto the road. I check my bag making sure nothing is forgotten. "My blue file" I say and come out. I run inside to find Natalie whose also rushing down the stairs. "Your file" she passes it to me and I kiss her thanks before rushing out again.

My phone rings when I step out of the house. "Hello" I say.

"That dress looks so good on you" Vally says and I just blush getting in the car. I am wearing a red knee length dress that I wore on my graduation. It was a gift from Natalie.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥