CHAPTER 41

"Please don't close the door" Vally begs.
I put down the plastic bags and push close the door. I do not want to see him now.

"Brittney geez, okay you win. I'm sorry but hear me out" he says and moves his leg allowing for the door to fully close. I stand against the door hearing his please. I think he deserves a chance my heart tells me.

Communication is an important key in a relationship and that's exactly what we lack. The only way I can build this relationship with him is if I give him a listening ear and he does the same in return. I hope I won't regret doing what I'm about to.

After a few minutes when there is silence outside I open the door to find him leaving. "Stop. You can come in" I tell him. He stops while looking down for a few minutes. He then turns around and walks inside.

I close the door behind him and pick up the plastics which I put in the kitchen. I put my burger in a plate and pour some drinks which I take to the sitting room where Vally is.

After putting every thing I sit down next to him.
"Brittney. I want to start of by saying I'm sorry for lashing out at you like that..I am a short tempered person that's why I get upset easily" he says taking my hand in his big cold one.

I bite the inside of my cheek and listen to him. I have noticed that he is a short tempered guy which is why I won't argue with him now. "I know I'm talking carp that's why you can't even look at me" he says since I have been looking everywhere except his side.

"I am sorry baby. I don't expect you to forgive me now but just let me know you don't hate me" he tells me and I turn to look at him. He looks at me and his eyes moves to my lips.

"It's okay. I understand" I say taking my burger and having my first bite. He sits still watching me eat.

"You want some?" I ask him and he shakes his head using his thumb again to take out the ketchup on my lip. My body shivers by his touch on my lip. What is he doing to me ?.

"Have some popcorn rather" I offer hoping he won't get mad for that also. He smiles at me and takes the whole bowl of popcorn on his lap.

"Let's watch a movie" I say and take the remote tuning in to Netflix to find the most romantic movie. Don't breath is one of the latest and since its horror and Vally isn't a fan of romance we decide on it.

"She's going to die... No, that disgusting old man" I say and sit comfortable on the couch. After every scary scene I jumped and Vally would just enjoy watching me in fear. I yawn and slowly lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's okay" he says as before I laid my head he looked at me and I got scared. I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and kisses my head.

>>>>>

"Okay, bye bye" I tell him as it's just a few minutes left before Natalie and fam comes back. He gives me a hug one which I fell suffocated in and then let's go of me.

"I love you okay" he says and I shake my head. He then turns and out he goes in his car to which he drives off.

"How was your day out family?" I ask them. They all come back looking very exhausted. It was just the zoo but they look like they back from the club and they were dancing all afternoon.

"It was okay until the bloody monkey stole food from my backpack" Natalie says as she throws herself on the couch.

"You indeed one silly woman baby... Brittney you won't believe what she did" Alex says. Little Reece already gave goodnight and head for his room and I'm pretty sure his asleep.

"She chased the monkey. We had to stop her or else she wasn't going to let it go. Next time do come Brittney please cause your sister embarrassed me" he says taking off his takkies.

"Oh is it. I have rights. Honey that was pure theft. Take it this way if I wanted to share I would have but because I didn't I didn't but that bloody monkey had to steal from me" Natalie says cursing at the monkey. I don't know who she is right now, I promise.

"You know what. Goodnight" he says kissing her forehead. She stands up and follows him still cursing at him. I guess then that's my cue also to leave.

I put of every thing and lock the doors putting on the alarms. After that I go to my room and lay on my bed. I take my phone and call Vally.

"Miss me already, honey bunch" he says and I smile.

"Look outside" he says and I jump out of bed running to the window. I open it and look in his yard.

He is shirtless and is sitting on the floor. He puts on his torch and waves at me. "You so creative" I say and also take a chair to sit down and enjoy my view.

"That's what I'm normally known for baby" he says and I know his smirking. He then starts to gym again.

"Mm, incomplete push ups. Start again" I say and he chuckles.

"You wanna know why they incomplete cause I can't stop thinking about you. You weight more then these weights...." He says and I laugh out loud. That makes me a strong girl then.

"Uhm can you come over to my office tomorrow. There is something I wanna discuss with you urgently" I tell him. He stops doing his push ups and looks at me.

"Is it serious or bad ?" He asks while looking in my direction.

"No. It's not.. I just need help with something that's all" I say and hear him sigh. He must have thought its something serious about us.

"Sure anytime baby" he says. We speak for some time until we both finally go and sleep.

»»»»»

"Brittney, Vally is here for you" Kristen tells me while barging into my office. She has a big smile and her eyes are glowing. There is more to her then her letting me know.

I close my laptop and Vally walks in with two tubs of what looks like desert. He has a bag on his shoulder and he is dressed in his normal red outfit. "A picnic in your office" he says taking out a picnic mat from his bag and putting it on the floor.

"Nchoo, his so cute. Can I join you'll?" She says.
I stand up and watch as he puts the two tubs down then some snacks which he takes out from his bag. Am I not so lucky to have him in my life.

"No" Me and Vally say in unison while looking at Kristen. She looks at both of us and clicks her tongue before leaving us alone. I walk over to him and join him. "I love it Vally. Thank you" I say and put my hand over his cheek.

He takes my hand and gives it kisses. "Anything for you ,my darling." He says and eats some of his desert.

"So, I called you here cause I need a favour from you" I tell him while opening my tub of desert. He stops and looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥