CHAPTER 6

Cause you ain't my boyfriend, boyfriend
And I ain't your girlfriend, girlfriend
But you don't you to see nobody else and i don't want you to see nobody else

My eyes go wide as I see whose standing in front of me. "Hi" Vally greets me. This must be telepathic. I was just thinking about him and now his at my doorstep. What do I do ?.

Oh yeah, Act Sassy. No blushing. Act Sassy. "Hi" I say while blinking repeatedly but in a rude way. Damm this is so not fun. I bet after this my eyelashes are going to fall off. "Are you busy?" He asks me. What do I do now?. I have never done this before cause I'm more of the kind hearted girl. I need Kristen now more than ever.

I look at the plants and get an idea. "Is this one of your pranks, Mr ?" I ask. That came out way more like I had not expected. He just gives me his million dollar smile and I look away to ignore it's effects on me. "I apologised" he reminds me. I cross my arms and look at him in a very rude way. Thanks to that movie last night I learnt a few tricks also.

"Well, it wasn't enough" I never thought I had this side of me and I'm not the only one confused as Vally raises his eyebrows. That is a bullseye. Two can play the game Mr angry bird. "Okay, I'll make it up to you. Just put on some takkies" he says.

I think his meanness has rubbed over me as I notice how nervous he is and he how he keeps on rocking back and fourth on his shoe heel.

"Fine, give me two minutes" I say. Walking back to my room all excited i put a pillow on my face to block my screams. Only girls will understand this gesture. I change into a black jean with a black top written savage .

I put my hair in a ponytail and then put on my Vans takkies. Last but not least, perfume. I open my little treasure box and take out the little bottle of perfume which I bought myself the day I got a job but never really used.

It's so strong that I sneeze. Taking my purse I rush out downstairs to my date. We both walk silently to his car and I hear him whisper something to himself. He must have noticed that I never just wore takkies but changed my whole outfit. He can just go ahead and laugh at me.

I stand by the passenger door expecting him to open for me but he chuckles and just goes to the drivers seat. Bloody asshole. I open the door myself with a frown and slid in.

The ride is so long and quiet until "Where we going? Hiking" I break of the silence as usual and he shakes his head in response. I get the message he doesn't want to talk so the rest of the ride I listen to the radio. Perfect by Beyonce and Ed Sheraan starts and I just can't help but sing along. I hear him chuckle and before Beyonce could say her part he turns of the radio.

I know my singing is bad but couldn't he at least maybe change the station. Sighing I just sit back and look out the window as I have no sassy skills left in me. We pull over in a parking lot full of couples holding hands, others smooching and others smoking. Is this some kind of chilling love birds spot. We both jump out of the car and walk over to the building.

When we enter everyone greets the both of us and since I'm new here it means he is well known here. "Put on these. I'll be back" he gives me ice skates and walks over to a group of boys. I hope he never bought me here to instruct me like a five year old.

Some girls walk towards Vally and his friends while winking at them. I hate those loose girls that are always wanting attention. And the worst thing about that is they are EVERYWHERE.

I always referred to them as loose shoelaces cause if you don't tie them you'll trip and fall. Finish putting on my skates I stand up with my hands wide by my sides for balance. I walk slowly to the entrance where everyone is skating. "How am I going to do this?" I ask myself. I think it's better to quit now before going there.

"Can I?" Vally asks from behind me. "Sure" I say and watch as he wraps his arms around my tiny waist. My legs all go jelly, my mind goes blank, sparks ignite again, butterflies erupt and I'm in a different world. One I have always wanted to be in.

Slowly he guides me and we both skating. "Do you wanna try on your own?" He ask me. "Uhmm okay" I'm unsure as I never did listen to what he was saying , my mind was capturing every blissful moment from his touch to hot breath on my neck.

He lets go and I almost trip on my own feet having everyone stare at me.

"You such a slow learner" he smirks putting back his arms around my waist adding more fuel to the fire. "Or is my arms around you a distraction" he whispers in my ear. I give a little laugh to cover my cheeks that are heating up. Of course his arms are a distraction, it's actually he himself is a distraction. He guides me again and this time I listen to every detail not just for my own sake but to prove him wrong.

After my learning session I try on my own and with two failed attempts I nail it. "I'm skating on my own" I shout out all happily with my hands in the air. He just looks at me and smirks proud of his work. We ride together for so long that my feet starts aching. It doesn't take long for him to notice my pain as he holds my hand and we out.

I sit on the nearby bench and take of those horrible skates. My toes really hurt and I'm thinking of going for pedicure and manicure. I have found myself an excuse to go and treat myself. I look to my right and see Vally smiling at those loose girls. You'd swear this is some prostitution institute. He also has the nerve to smile at them. Was I maybe perhaps the only one feeling that moment.

All that mixed feelings were for nothing. With anger I put on my takkies not forgetting to tie my laces and walk over to those girls. "Hi" I say with a evil grin on my face.

Oh bitches don't think it's a friendly request cause it's a death request. "Hi" they both reply in unison. "I'm looking for my gay friend? Curly haired, tall, dark eyes" I describe him. They look at me as if I grew another head.

And that bingo is for messing with the wrong guy. Plus I killed two birds with one stone as the message will spread that his gay and no hoe will have they eyes on him. Leaving him all to me. Vally comes to join us "Ladies" he says with a smile. "Here you are. I need my purse back" I nudge him on the arm getting a weird look from him.

The girls just roll they eyes and walk past him making sure to push him out of the way. I feel so mighty. If only Kristen was here she would award me with an Oscar.

H/ N : do you prefer this Brittney or the shy Brittney cause I love her 😁

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥

Song : boyfriend
Artist: Ariana Grande