CHAPTER 4

Could you show me how to love you
Cause I wanna love you
Going crazy every night
I've been going crazy every night

"Come on in ladies" Lorraine welcomes us in her lovely home. She hugs both of us and leads us to the kitchen where everyone else is. My eyes scan for the curly haired boy but he isn't here. Thank goodness I don't need any Vally drama right now. I help set the table while we all wait for the birthday girl.

"Happy birthday to you" we all sing for the little girl coming down the stairs in a princess gown with her uncle. My legs go numb as my eyes meet his. He looks as sexy as always in his red outfit. His curly hair is all over his forehead and I just want to push it off. Stop staring. Brittney stop staring. My inner voice warns me and I look away.

The birthday girl takes a seat, makes a wish and blows the candles. It reminds me of the times I was once young and had a birthday party. That time my dad was still alive cause when he died every thing changed for me. Nothing ever excited me.

We all get a piece of her chocolate cake. Taking my first bite I close me eyes and moan in delight. This is such a delicious cake. I'm sure Lorraine baked it herself cause she does look creative. While my taste buds enjoy the cake I feel as if I'm being watched. I open my eyes and look around. Natalie and Lorraine are talking about work.

Alex is talking to Mr Carter. On the other side there's Vally, some chick and Mike chilling and everybody else is occupied. No one is staring at me. It must be my silly imagination I convince myself and finish the last bit of my cake.

"Lorraine, where's the bathroom?" I ask her. I don't need it but after finishing my cake I got bored and this old woman next to me keeps on bragging about her cats that gave birth to 60 kittens. "Upstairs first door to your right" she directs me. I thank her and quickly climb the stairs.

I find the bathroom but this one room catches my attention. The door has 'danger' and 'keep out' signs but I just can't help it. I really want to know what's in there. I look behind me making sure none is following me. I go to the room and open the door slowly not to wake up whatever or whoever  it is in there.

I peep first and see that there is nobody. It's just a simple room. I enter the room to find every in red. The curtains are red blocking the moonlight from entering the room. The walls are red. The bed sheets are red. Every thing is in red.  Even the light is red.This is a devils colour and judging by the colour and behaviour it can only be his room... Vally.

I walk to the bedside table and find a gun. I pick it up and run my fingers over it. To say this little object can get people down on they knees begging for mercy. It can make me be the most powerful person in the room. This has power with it. I have never seen a real gun. Well on tv yeah but in real life, in my hands. Never this is the first.

"What are you doing?" A girls voice startle me from my powerful thoughts. I turn to her and see that it's Vally and his gang. Oh shit I just got caught. "Bring that to me it's dangerous" Vally says giving me a concern worried look. " You trying to hurt yourself" he says again when I don't move.

I take small steps slowly and give it to him. I hope he won't punish me. Well I do deserve it cause I barged into his room and I'm playing with his things but I don't want him to do anything to me. I don't want punishment from him as I know he won't go light on me.

Next thing they all burst out laughing. "What's funny?" I ask them. I touch my face to see if I got anything on my face. Maybe some cream from the cake but nothing. "Its.. a toy gun... You should see your face" Mike says in between his laughter making them laugh harder.

I feel my lips trembling as I look at them enjoy they laughter. My heart feels broken for real. I can't take this any more. First it was Kevin's insecurities and now it's Vallys pranks in front of his girlfriend. I've had enough pain for a day. Storming out of the room while holding back the tears I go outside.

I stand outside alone, look at the night sky and let those tears out. If I had known something like this was going to happen I was going to pretend to be sick and stay at home. But how could I cause when it comes to Vally you don't know what to expect. If his in a happy mood his nice but when his in a foul mood then his the meanest.

"Go away" I say to the figure behind me. I know that it's him by his cologne. "Look I didn't mean to, trust me" he says in a serious tone. He still has the audacity and the nerve to come and show himself after what he did. "Just go to your date" I don't think that came out right. Am I jealous ?. Again. He steps in front of me while I look at the ground to ignore his gaze. I don't want him to see the pain he has caused me.

He makes me look at him using his thumb under my chin. We stand there looking in each others. His dark eyes piercing into mines with lots of emotive. He leans in, plants a soft, warm, comforting kiss on my cheek and whisper "I'm sorry, Brittney".

His cologne has intoxicated my lungs already and mind. His body near me bringing mines heat. His pink lips on my cheeks making my hormones run wild. Him mentioning my name calming my anger. His hot breath on my shoulder making me forget everything in a blink of an eye.

Closing my eyes and feeling this moment I know what it is that I want. I want him to be mine. I want this what I'm feeling now. I want to be his. I want to smell his cologne. I want to get his soft kisses. I want his hear. It's no longer a teeny crush. I want him. I need him.

H/ N : she has a crush on him 😁

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥

Song: Going crazy
Artist: Tatiana Maosa