CHAPTER 84

"That was not nice to say" I tell him.

"Like we the only reason why they had to get together. If non of that happened then guess what they would have long ago went separate ways" he says shrugging his shoulders. I put my arm around his shoulder and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"If they never had it then you went going to be born. And If you were not born I wouldn't have met you and life without you is the end of me. See it's a whole process on its own" I say with a smirk on my face. I'm one great genius. He rubs his neck and looks at me.

"You one clever cake" he says and peaks me on my nose before kissing me. I lay my back on the couch and he hovers over me still not breaking the kiss.

"Won't it hurt?" I ask breaking off the kiss and looking at his hand that is bandaged. He breaks the eye contact and follows my eyes.

"I'm sure I can still operate even with a broken arm" he says and we both laugh before getting into action once again.

»»»»»»

One month later

The days have been going by very fast like the sleepers of the cave. This is one of the reasons why I always love winter cause of the time changes. Short days and longer nights.

"Damien have you got your paintbrush?. What about your lunch and some fruits and make sure also your coke" I tell Damien while putting on his bag for him. Today is the day where he is going to the competition. The day he has always been waiting for.

"Yes, I packed Every thing" he says annoyed.

"Don't be so hard on the boy. Damien you have a great day. I believe in you all the time okay" Vally tells him. He then gives him a handshake and kisses me on my cheek. Damien excuses us and goes out to the parking lot.

"Are you going anywhere today?" I ask Vally. His injuries have all healed including his broken arm which I'm glad for.

"I'm not sure. I'll see what comes about" he says fixing my shirt collar. I take my bags and keys.

"Okay, have a great day. I love you cake" he says kissing me before leaving for work.

"Ready" I say and Damien shakes his head. I start the car and drive off to Damien's school. After that I drive to work.

"Brittney" Kristen voice beams in my ear.

"How's everything?" She asks me while walking me to the office.

"Its great and your side" I ask her entering my office and putting my things down. I throw myself on my chair as I feel tired.

"Great. Anyways Adele said she might come here today just so you know" she says and we start chatting more like gossiping about her. I wonder what is it that she wants this time. I hope not for another therapy session cause I'm not in the mood.

Kristen then leaves minutes later and I start working. I hear Kristen shouting at someone and her heels making noise. The door opens and in comes Kristen and someone I least expected to see. Kevin.

"What do you want?" I ask standing up. Now I see why she is yelling.

"I was told to come here okay. I'll even show you the message" he says taking out his phone.

"Well we don't want you here so toodles. I'm slowly running out of patience and I'm going to bash your head against the wall" Kristen tells him. He just looks at her in disgust and clicks his tongue.

Even when we were dating he never did like Kristen. According to him she is a loud bird that doesn't mind her own business. I look at Kevin and he seems to be telling the truth.