CHAPTER 25

Don't call me up
I'm going out tonight feeling good now you out of my life, don't wanna talk about us, gotta leave it behind, one drink and you out of my mind

"That idiot left me for a girl that can't even walk properly" I tell the bartender. I needed to release and this is one way to and It's actually helping.

"Can I get one more drink please" I ask him. I'm drunk but I'm still being polite. How adorable.

"Mam, you had too much to drink please" he tells me while wiping clean the glass. Why does everyone have to tell me what to do. I'm sick and tired of being told what to do. "Am I not paying?" I ask him. He looks at and shakes his head.
"Yes you are but it's late at night and you a lady. It's dangerous" he says and I laugh at him.

He then takes my bag and takes out my phone.
"Who can I call to come pick you up?" He asks me. I take the glass and put it on my mouth even though nothing is coming out. "So if I call you promise to give me another drink?" I ask him while giving him puppy eyes. He looks at me unsure then nods in agreement.

I take my phone from him and go to the contacts. I then press any number and wait for the person to answer. "Hello Brittney" Vallys voice beams in my ear.

"I'm coming home daddy. I promise" I cut the call and look at the convinced bartender. He then pours me one glass of shot which I gulp down and feel it's effects take over. "Right it's home time now" he says and moves from the bar and comes to me.

"Okay daddy.. I'm going to listen cause Brittney is a good girl and not bad" I say. He takes my things and then puts his hand around my waist so that I can walk. I stand up and almost trip on my own legs and I burst out laughing.

"I am not laughing daddy. I swear.. Shhh" I put my finger over my mouth as we go out of the bar. "Shh can you hear that. I heard a rat, no it was a chicken" I say and start laughing.

"A chicken in the bar is called a chicken bar" I say and start laughing harder. The bartender stops the taxi and puts me in. He then calls the last number on my phone and asks for my home address. "Yes that's it" he tells the taxi driver who starts driving.

"Lalalalala sing a happy song.. it's so beautiful today. Lalalalala sing a happy song..Hello smurfett I'm Brittney can we be friends" I tell the door handle and sit back in my seat.

We reach outside my house and I climb out. "Byee" I wave goodbye to the taxi as it drives off.
I don't want to go home cause I know Natalie is going to kill me for coming home drunk. I walk over to Vallys house and press the bell.

Knocking on the door I hope that the one I'm hoping for opens the door. "Ya" Vally opens the door looking at me with worry written all over his face. "We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New year" I sing for him and smile.

We have been doing pretty well with the ignoring deal but I just need a shoulder to cry on right now. "Brittney are you okay?" He asks pulling me in his house then closing the door. That question is a very emotional question. Holding in my tears I just nod and walk up the stairs straight to his room.

Surprisingly, he follows me and sits besides me on his bed. Our arms touch and that sparks ignites once again. It's just that this time stronger. I don't know whether it is me or just the alcohol I had. "Brittney you drunk late at night" he says.

There we go again. I just escaped from daddy and now I'm stuck with big brother. What happened to it being a free country where we can do whatever we want, wherever we want and with whoever we want. "I promise it was only one glass" I put my one finger up and look at it with a goofy smile on my face.

"This isn't you.. Brittney why you doing this?" He asks me with concern in his voice. I turn to ignore his stare. "Yeah, Brittney is the innocent good, stupid, stuck up, obedient, young girl that everyone expects nothing but goodness from" I say while looking at him.

He looks at me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "Brittney, I am not saying that. You just not such a type of person who would go around and get drunk especially late at night on your own" he says and puts his index finger under my chin to make me look at him.

His dark eyes looking right through my broken soul. Realising that I wore red devil I stand right in front of him. He follows my every movement as I take off my huge coat revealing it and notice how he swallows.

"What you doing?" He stands up and looks away.
"I can't l. This is taking advantage of you and Kevin..." I cut him off with a deep longing urgent kiss. I don't want to ever hear that disgusting name.

"I came willingly it's not advantage" I look at him in the eyes. There comes an emotion that immediately disappears. "No" he turns to the window.

Turning around I walk slowly to the door. "Where you going?" He asks.

"Don't be shocked when you start calling me your step mom" I reply and turn to hold the handle.

"Hell No. You know what screw it" he pulls me towards the bed and kisses me hard. You see this is for you Kevin Brown. All those happy moments we shared. All those sad moments we had. Every moment we shared. This is for you.

"You so wet baby" Vally whispers in my ear. His voice full of lust. I didn't notice that he had stripped me naked already. This is going to be a night to remember as he enters me inside and all my worries, pain, sorrow, loneliness all fill up and leave. And I'm left as a moaning mess.

H/ N : what are your thoughts on this one??

Please don't forget to share, vote and comment♥