CHAPTER 79

"Finally going to get some good night sleep" Vally says entering the room with me. He closes the door and stretches his long body. I fix the bed and lay in it.

"I know I'm asking for a lot but can I get a massage on my shoulders. The couch can get uncomfortable at times" he asks sitting down on the bedside. I sit up and go on my knees.

Reaching him I cross my legs and start massaging his shoulders. "That feels so good..Mmm" He says closing his eyes and groaning from his throat.

"I...." before I can say anything his phone vibrates in his pocket. He takes it out and reads the message. I am fighting so hard to ignore it but I just can't so I look also and it's from Desiree.

It says that she can't wait to meet us both. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you" he says turning around to face me. Finally the truth will come out.

"Brittney, we just came to say goodnight. Vally goodnight" Damien comes in the room with Vabri in his arms. He hugs me and I kiss him on his forehead. He then gives vally a handshake before leaving the room.

It's such a beautiful view where both of them get along. "So, my mother is back in town. After I don't know how many years she finally came back" he says and I look at him. He looks down and plays with his phone.

"So it is not what I thought it was?" I ask him.
"Yes, this Desiree is my mother" he says and I look at him in shock and embarrassment. I overreacted for no reason. I'm such a bitch.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted. I didn't mean anything" I apologise. This is the worst thing I've ever done. I feel so guilty and stupid.

"It's okay. I would have done the same.. I was also wrong for taking long to tell you but I was embarrassed about it all" he says looking at me. I turn and look at the door in shame. How do I face him after all of this.

He uses his thumb to make me look at him. "Don't be ashamed we were both in the wrong" he says smiling at me. I hug him and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Vally" I whisper in his ear.
"It's fine. I deserved it for keeping things from you" he tells me. He can blame this on himself but the guilt will always stay with me.

"I have been telling her about you also. She wants to see you" he says and I break of the hug looking at him. That's why she sent the message saying she wants to see us both.

"Yes, I told her everything. She wanted to know what made me so happy and change my behavior so I just spoke" he says raising his eyebrows. That's the most amazing news I have received today.

Who would have taught that he would tell his mother about me. I have no idea what to say. I am speechless. "I know it's a lot to take in and that its embarrassing but yeah" he says shrugging his shoulders.

"No, it's good news. I would love to meet her also. It would be a great experience" I say smiling and kissing him. He puts his hands around me but not so passionately. It's more like his asking for permission.

I take his hands and put them on my waist giving him permission. His hands hold me like it is the last time he'd be holding me. "Brittney, let's talk about this" he says breaking off the kiss. I put my hand over his face and smile.

"Lets get some sleep" I say and we both lay in bed all cuddled up.

"Gosh I missed this" I hear him say to himself.

»»»»»»»

Saturday

"Have you got everything?" I ask Vally. Today we decided to take the kids out to the park.